Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables in Adobe LiveCycle Designer.

HemendraS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can U plz help me to make table in Adobe designer properly, the time I make the base form content as flowed (instead of positioned) on which I'm making my table header, item & footer it hangs on top of the page.How to hold my table at a particular position in Body Pages tab.

Plz help me immediately.

Your answer will be valued.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hemendra.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check these links....

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-wdjava?rid=/webcontent/uuid/f5718380-0c01-0010-aebf-8786fb890302

[Handling Dynamic length tables in Adobe forms|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0859ad1-53aa-2a10-78ae-99e41c407669]

Hope it would help you.

Regards

Narin Nandivada.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can U plz help me to make table in Adobe designer properly, the time I make the base form content as flowed (instead of positioned) on which I'm making my table header, item & footer it hangs on top of the page.How to hold my table at a particular position in Body Pages tab.

Plz help me immediately.

First Drag and Drop the Fields you want them to apper in the Table and then Warp them in the Subform name it Data.

Now again Warp this Subform in another form name it Table.

+Baseform (Flowed)

+ Table <----

here Bind it to table name assume it is IT_VBAK give that in Binding, and Make this also flowed

+ Data <----

In the Object Pallete you mark the Repeat each row min one time And Go to Binding and Bind it Properly to the DATA[*] , this also flowed.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay, Twinkal & rest

Thanks for UR supporting spirit.My issue is still there.

What I did:

On Master pages tab created table type structure.

On Header pages tab I've put subform(DesignView) & extend it till the Header of table.

I've put one text with heading on header(i.eLineNo.) &

Then I wrapped it in subform(Header), Now this subform extended to rest of Header titles, Put text with titles on it.

Now I extend my Base Form(DesignView) till my item data flow where I have to put a textfield(Change_flag) to chase that form saved as it is or modified, I wrapped it again in the subform(ModifText) & made this form Hidde & exclude from layout.

Now below this I'm going to have my Item data.My problem starts here.

1. How to make my ModifText subform Pagination tab's Place & other options active.

2.How to move forward for Item data it has 2-3 rows to fill in on material description area.

Here I didn't make my any form Flowed.(I.e DesignView & Header/Data)

The time I made it flowed It wrapped up on top of Page.

How to hold it there.

Hope U guys will help me out.

KT's will be appreciatetd

Thanks & Regards.

Hemendra

0 Kudos

Why are you doing on Master Page. can you do that on Body page.

and some things are not clear , can you make it more clear.

we go step by step. that will be better,

0 Kudos

Base table format is required on all pages, so it is put on master page.Rest data I mean Item data is required to be filled on the body page.

What else U want to know I've already mentioned all the steps of Header Page?

Hope to seek proper help.

0 Kudos

if your Table is not that complicate then Drag and Drop from the Data View

and see how it is working.

You imitate the Binding, Pagination, Positioned or Flowed and all the proerties..

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

I'm not getting anything in my Data View.

Is there any problem with it? Plz guide.

Thanks for showing patience & helping me.

Hemendra

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the Doucmentation/Help of Designer for table

and if you need any help let me know.

Regards

Vijay Babu Dudla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemendra.

I would like to suggest you a couple of references,

[SDN - Standard Reference PDF for - How to guide - Developing with interractive forms|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e87f889e-0d01-0010-1786-83323609d914]

[SDN - Reference for creating ADOBE Interactive forms using Transaction code|;

Hope that's usefull.

Good Luck & Regards.

Harsh Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiii

you can get information for table in adobe forms from given link

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Table/Create1.htm

regards

twinkal