cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Records while updating cube 0IC_C03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are experiancing strange situation for 2LIS_03_BX,2LIS_03_UM extractors where the added records are more than the transferred records (in Initialization)

There are standard update rules provided by sap .

we are on BW 3.0B , supp pack 28 . I tried to search notes but could not find anything on this .

Pls let me know if any one is aware of this .

Thanks

Gururaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is a correction ..instead of 2LIS_03_UM its 2LIS_03_BF datasource .

Thanks

Gururaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

The DataSource 2LIS_03_BX is used to enable the functions for calculating the valuated sales order stock and of the valuated project stock in BW, as well as all previous functions. Until now, the stock was extracted using the LIS DataSource 2LIS_40_S278. However, it was not possible to determine valuated sales order stocks and valuated project stocks separately on a value basis.

DataSource 2LIS_03_BX replaces the function of DataSource 2LIS_40_S278, and enhances it by adding the above function.

However, because DataSource 2LIS_40_S278 is required in its entirety by SAP for Retail, we will continue to deliver this DataSource for the foreseeable future. In a later release, this DataSource will no longer be delivered and will therefore no longer be maintained.

The InfoCube 0IC_C03 can be supplied either using the DataSource 2LIS_40_S278 or using the new DataSource 2LIS_03_BX. Parallel use of these DataSources is not possible.

If you require valuated sales order stocks or valuated project stocks for your evaluations, SAP recommends activating the update rules for InfoSource 2LIS_03_BX and constructing the data using this source.

and check note 581778 ,if your are making ods.

Can you enlight more on your doubt!

then we can have you!

rgds,

San!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

I have gone through this note before .

We are using 2lis_03_BX,2lis_03_BF datasources .

During stock initialization & during initialization of BF datasource .it adds more records into cube 0IC_C03 than the transferred records . (ex : transferred 40 : added 87)

I tried to search any note on this behaviour ..but could n't get any one .We are not using ODS !

Regards

Gururaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gururaj

we r facing simillar problem.pl could u let me know how u r able to solve the problem in ur end.

Thanks in advance & awaiting ur early reply.

Rgds

Tukuna