cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance 2LIS_11_VAITM from VBPA possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to Enhance this Std extractor 2LIS_11_VAITM from the table VBPA with the fileds KUNNR PERNR !

i Could see in LBWE T code that this std extrasctor can only be enhanced using the tables VBAK VBAP VBKD VBUP and VBUK.

What should i do to make the enhancement with the above mentioned fields from VBPA???is it possible?if yes may i know the procedure to do the same?

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Make sure that you have the logic to link between the tables to populate the data.if you have the link and then enhance the data source in RSA6 add you new fileds in that, then write the CODE in CMOD using your logic to populate the data. finally check it in RSA3

Regards,

chandra.

Gunter_Cokl
Participant
0 Kudos

hi!

be careful with cmod exits, because they don´t work for delta-loads. e.g. when you only change your vbpa-field it will not be registrated as an delta for bi! there are some blogs in sdn for this topic.

i had the same problem a few weeks ago and i solved it with enhancing mcvbak. there is an include in this structure MCPARTUSR and i enhanced the append ZAMCPARTUSR of this include. then i put a coding into RMCSUZ10 (easy one, there is an example in this include).

as a result, delta works! and the new z-field will be available in LBWE to be selected. MCVBAP contains MCPARTUSR too!

regards

gunter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you know how to edit RMCSUZ10, as it requests the access key to modification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

To enhance the 2LIS_11_VAITM Datasource u have to append structure to the 2LIS_11_VAITM transfer structure in RSA6. and then write corresponding code to generate the values in RSAP0001 in CMOD Tcode in a project.

cheers.

Edited by: Narendra Reddy C on Jul 22, 2008 3:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enhance the extractor using CMOD. You need to append z fields to the extract structre and add code to populate the those fields.

You need to make sure though that there are common fields between the extractors and the VBPA table to populate the table.

If you search the forums you'll get step by step details on how to enhance the standard extractors.

Cheers,

Kedar