cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reject a MM contract during approval ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup approval strategy for MM contracts (outline agreements).

Via trx ME35K I can approve the contract, but I don't find a way to reject the contract ?

Is there a way to reject a contract like it is possible for PR and PO approval ?

Please don't answer that the solution is not to approve the contract 🐵

Thanks for feedback.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Contract is not legal document, you need to create Po based on Contract. So there is no function like rejection of contract, but just delete the line item (In ME32K) and you can inform the vendor.

Subrahmanyam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same requirement. Could you please guide me how can reject a Contract? Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define a release indicator for Reject

it can be used for rejecting

Regards,

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the Contract document is approved, then you can "Cancel Release" of the same in ME35K.

In selection screen. select "Cancel Release" indicator and the execute it, it will show released contract documents and then you can cancel the release of the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer, indeed you can cancel a contract approval but my question was about how to reject a contract without first approving it ?

Like in the PR/PO approval, you have two buttons: one to approve and one to reject a PO.

our users want to have the possibility to reject the contract in case the contract contains wrong information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use workflow functionalities.

Regards,

Joven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide me a bit more information. I fear that workflow will not solve this problem.

The workflow will create workitems that call the trx ME35K, but if this trx does not allow rejection as the ME29N (PO approval does), how can the workflow then offer the possibility to reject contracts ?

Thanks,

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

LOGICALLY IF U SEE UR CONTRACT IS NOT ACCEPTED I.E. IT IS REJECTED OR NOT APPROVED WHEN U DO ME35K UR CONTRACT IS GET APPROVED

REGARDS

KUNAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct, but how to distinguish the contracts that are not approved from the ones that still has to be approved ME35K.

I think it is not possible

felipe_uribe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr gunther,

I have the same problem but no answer anywhere, would you pls tell me how did you get a solution for this issue, Our cliente needs to reject this document but there's no option to do that, even if I use Workflow, the document is not set as blocked or something like that.

Regards

Felipe Uribe

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

We have the same requirement, could anyone achieve it with any other possible alternatives?