SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify Error Message Recipients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for Substance Volume Tracking you can specify wich error message has to be send.

In the recipient types list you can choose for :

f.e.

Internet adress

Fax Number

SAP User

SAP Office user

Can somebody explain me what is the exact difference

between SAP USER and SAP OFFICE USER ?

Thanks a lot !

Adriano

2 REPLIES 2

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adriano,

although I don't know much about Substance Volume Tracking and this forum is used for Healthcare topics only, I think the two users which are listed are simply the logon user (> SAP User) and the SAP Business Workplace user (> SAP Office User).

You may want to look at the [Product Lifecycle Forum|; in case of additional questions.

Regards

Claudius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adriano,

As correctly mentioned by Mr. Claudius, SAP User is nothing but the login User who Login the system on the other hand SAP Office User is for SBMP ( SAP Business Work Place) where this user can access Inbox, Outbox etc..

One more thing, With Transaction Code O03C, you can change or assign the message recipient destination.

You can maintain SAP Officer User with transaction Code OPS6. The SAP Office Then use SO36 to map the user to an e-mail address. This will autoforward SAP Office mail to your e-mail client.

Note: the responsible personu2019s name in the table must be in ALL CAPS for this process to work.

Regards,

Amol Joshi