Waste Code is not able to Assign in Real Substance Property Tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created the following

waste code - 000000000136,

waste material - WST0003

Real substance - 000000000104

Now i want to assign waste code into real substance where waste material is assigned.

I tried assigning waste code through std.property tree through Regulation->International->Waste->waste code

But when I press F4 in the waste code field, I can able to see the created waste codes (000000000136) but when I assign, I am getting error like " waste code 000000000136 is not found in SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CODE charecteristic.

Pls let me know how to assign waste code number (created by WACO02 trasanction) in charecteristic SAP_EHS_1024_001_WASTE_CODE

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As suggested by SAP, maintained in 3 identifiers as waste cotalogue (WASTECOCAT), waste code (WASTECODE) and waste code description (WASTECODES) in waste code specification through WACO02 transaction.

Then tried to assign this waste code in real substance through prop tree via std.prop tree-regulation-waste-international-waste code in CG02 transaction.

But still, not able to assign waste code in real substance. The error says that

" From a value hierarchy, you want to choose a value that has subordinate values. This is not possible. You can only choose the lowest values in a value hierarchy."

Pls let me have your suggestion to maintain waste code in real substance.

Regards,

Ram

Edited by: Ramachandran Jayaraman on Jul 26, 2008 3:17 PM

0 Kudos

May I have any suggestion to assign the Waste code (number) like the European Waste Catalog Number in to the System? Why is it not possible to assign the number EWC in the specification of a waste in the transaction CG02BD?

I noted that is not possible to define a EWC number in the identifier in the SAP ECC6 standard system.