Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

While creating the Excise Invoice In J1IIN

Th Following Error Occurs

*Balance in transaction currency*

Message no. F5702

Diagnosis

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'INR' with the following details:

Exchange rate '00', amount ' 2.00' and currency key 'INR'.

The data in the transaction currency were transferred from the calling application.

System response

Your data cannot be processed in FI.

ProcedureThe error is probably in the calling application.

Still Insist to press Enter

one more error is Showing Like

System Failure During locking GLaccount 1000 by 155100

i have Checked all The Basic Settings as per the different replies on SDN

but Could not able to solve it

Plz.. Help Me out

Thanx in Advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem that you have being facing can you please, please,pls.... tell me what configuration you have done to resolve the problem, as I am really facing lot of problem for this, looking for for you reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

My thread is solved

and thanx for Every one

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please tell me what exactly the settings u have done for this problem..

I am facing the same problem...

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing with same problem..

please help me...

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SPRO --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Registration. Select the respective excise registration and go into that by clicking the lens on top.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask ur Technical consultant to check whether the SAP OSS Notes (1018071 & it's pre-requisite note 978186) which I have mentioned in my previous post have been applied.

If they have not been applied, please apply these notes with the help of ur ABAP consultant in Development system. Then run one complete cycle and now test for J1IIN posting.

Regards,

Zahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tabassum,

Please check if Note# 1018071 - Error "Balance in transaction currency" (F5702) in J1IIN has been applied. This covers the correction for note # 978186.

There is a also a related note to that one - 978186 - Utilization of negative balance allowed in PLA in J1IIN.

Please check n confirm. Reward if useful.

Regards,

Zahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,

pls check ur CIN configuration thoroughly.... this error comes due to some missing config also.

reg

Deepak

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note that if there was some error while patch updation in that case you will get this error message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the header value net value with exchange rate and compare the net value with exchange rate for the items.

i also faced a same problem , and raised the oss note. then the sap as solved the problem

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal

Thanx for the early response

Could you plz.. explain me in detail

i mean to say what is the Path & Where do Ineed to Check

Thanx In Advane

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tabassum naaz

I also faced the same problem. This error is given by the system while the DEBIT posting amount of the excise invoice not matching with CREDIT posting amount.

Ex: While creating an excise invoice an accounting document is creted in accounting. Posting will be

Cenvat clearing Dt 208

BED cr 160

Education cess cr 32

S&H cess cr 16

From the above example, Debit entry is Rs.208 and credit entry 1603216= 208. If these debit and credit amount is not matching then you will be getting this error.

As you told the amount Rs.2.00 is not matching. First you check this amount is belongs to which amount i.e BED,Edu cess or S&H cess. Then go to Logistic general and check G/L account is assigned for that diferential value belongs to.

If there is no gl is assinged then assign a G/L account and post the document. Let me know if you face any error.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal

Thanx for ur response

can you plaese explain me in detail where to change & what to do

iam really confused

plz..reply since this is a critical part in my project

thanx in adcance

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am also getting same error like your problem, but in my excise invoice is not tally of debit amount and credit amount. system show the S.H Cess amount . what can i do.

Regards,

Kishore,