cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in ESS Build when creating the project "Import can't be resolved"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are using ESS and MSS 600 for ERP 2005 and EP 7.0.

Once the cms INBOX components are imported to Development, I have started my development.

In the Build process, when I am trying to create the Project for ess/us/bank inactive DC,

It says: "Build with warnings"

It is showing the couple of warning in General User Output as:

Warning: Source folder "META-INF" does not exist and will be ignored.

WARNING: No reference entry for runtime dependency on component "ess/per" (vendor "sap.com")

WARNING: No reference entry for runtime dependency on component "ess/xx" (vendor "sap.com")

WARNING: No reference entry for runtime dependency on component "ess/xx/bank" (vendor "sap.com")

WARNING: No reference entry for runtime dependency on component "pcui_gp/xssfpm" (vendor "sap.com")

WARNING: No reference entry for runtime dependency on component "pcui_gp/xssutils" (vendor "sap.com")

When I open the project in "Web Dynpro" perspective and look at the implementation of any View ... I see the error at import statement:

import com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.bank.detail.wdp.IPrivateDetailView; (For Detail View)

It says : The import "com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.bank.detail.wdp" can't be resolved

How should I proceed?? I verified for other components as well and getting these import error:

I looked in the package folder and there is no folder with the name "wdp" in "com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.bank.detail"

Can some one please help me on this. Highest points would be rewarded If i could solve the problem.

I have followed "JDI Cook BOOK" for creating tracks and imports. In the "NWDI COOKBOOK" it also says to include "EP BUILD TOOL" apart from "DI BUILD TOOL" for the build time dependency of a component. But i couldn't find "EP BUILD TOOL" any where else, is this causing all this mess? When I look at my build time dependencies for SAP_ESS and SAP_MSS it has got :

SAP_JEE

SAPPCUI_GP

SAP_BUILDT

SAP_JTECHS

I think this should do, Please some one help me.

Thanks,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same problem while working on Skills component and it is saying that com.sap.xss.hr.skl.wdp cannot be resolved .

Can you please tell how did you solve the problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi purav,

Try closing the nwds and open it again, if problem not solved then from your .dtc try to find that file which is missing and add in bulidpath and compile.

Thanks,

pkv

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve it myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please post what you did to resolve the issue? (if you remember), because I'm having the same issue.

Thanks.