cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_01_S001 ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exports,

i am getting an error while creating transformation on Datasource 2LIS_01_S001(SD),saying that No proposal generate(BI 7.0).

can any body please share any helpful ideas.

Waiting for u r reply.

Thanks

Debasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Private_Member_101989
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

That is not an error. It is indicating that you have to manually create the transformation. This happens because this transformation is not currently supported, this will be improved by latest sps. That does not mean that the load will fail, but only that you must make the transformation manually.

Regards,

Jorge Diogo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge Diogo,

Actually its not allowing me to create the transformation,but i am able to do it as 3.x Data source(not bi7.0).

Mannual Transformation means are you saying to create a datasource and assign it.

Thanks

Debasish

Private_Member_101989
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes that is what i mean. And you can use the 3.x Data Source, that will work perfectly, i think BI7 is a great improvement from BW3.X, but in data loading it not improved, this new data loading processes have advantages and disadvantages from the old concept. Just use the BW3.X Data Source. Or make the transformations yourself.

Regards,

Jorge Diogo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge Diogo,

can you please tell me that for the perticular Datasource i have to design the 3.x Datasouce or for all the Datasources

i will do the same.

Thanks a lot for your helpful answar.

Regards

Debasish

Answers (0)