cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving BOIMG referenced path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you all,

I am trying to create some reports with images which will be dinamically assigned as part of a report infomration content. The references to these images are stored in a DB with a specific file structure path referenced in it.

So far I am able to view these images in WEBI either using HTML content or URL Image content, but when I try to export the report to PDF the reference is lost; when using HTML the url is displayed instead the image, and when using URL Image it only appears a blank space in the report.

I have tried using BOIMG URL using a similar file structure within "C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11.5\Images" folder and it worked fine, the problem is that BO is installed in the SYSTEM file system, and due disk space ans secutiry issues I need to have all the files in a diferent file system located in another drive. So my question is:

Is there a way to change the referene to "Images" folder to a diferent location?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think yes you can do, you put your images in some other path lets say c:\myimages

and put this path somewhere in...

1. stop the "WebIntelligence Report Server" and click "Properties"

2. The string Command must add "-images C:\myimages" restart

All images contained in the folder are reportable by WebIntelligence with boimg: //

hope this works fine with you

good luck

Answers (0)