Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Error Validation CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new in CRM and BDOC, and i have the folow scenario:

We using a Business Partner replication ECC to CRM.

The problem is:

We the BDOC reachs in the CRM, it shows the message:

"Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_MAIN.

Nº mensagem SMW3018"

I have checked t-codes SMW01 , SMW3. I have seen the messages, but i dont' known where are validations in BP or in BUPA_MAIN Object.

Are there documentations about Validations e Mapping BDOC's?

Someone could help me? About the Validation error?

Thanks for your help!

Fábio Ferri

SAP Consultant PI/MDM/ABAP Netweaver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Can you please mention which inital load did you apply for BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem.

The problem was dessincronization of FCC and CRM. We applied initial download BP.

former_member63752
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Can you please tell me what did you do to resolve this issue as I am facing this same thing? I'll award full points for the help.

Thanks

Ritwik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ritwik,

The problem was the trigger database locking in Legacy System. When we unlock the trigger we solved the problem.

Because i was using a JDBC Adapter. But in some case, could be RFC for example. It was commum in process or ECC overhead.

I hope help you!

Regards

Fábio Ferri

SAP Consultant PI/ABAP/MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fabio,

I will provide you some ways to find it out .I hope that helps .

Your error is in SMW3 message class -->

018 Validation error occurred: Module &1, BDoc type &2.

This is a very generic error and is normally raised most of the times whenever there is an error in the validation of BP.

1. Do you see any other message other than the mentioned above in SMW01 (Bdoc Monitor) ?

2. If yes , one of the way is to goto txn se91 and check for this message . Using where used list , try to find out where this message is getting triggered in .

Once you have found that out , deregister the BUPA_MAIN queue and debug with till that point . If you are lucky !!! the system will get the break point you are looking for. However , if the message is dynamically called ( as in it is raised using a variable ), then its very difficult to find out where the error is getting raised from.

In that case , do a customizing download once again and try to redownload the BP. Hope that works.

Try these steps and let me know how it works.

Thanks and regards.

Ashvini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashvini,

First thanks for your help!

It was very helpfull.

Now i I understand the problem. The first problem was replication Data integrity, because the field GUI ID Partner was inconsistent in ECC and CRM. I solved this problem generating new Instance Integrity. And after that, no more erros was showed in T_CODE SMW01.

The actual problem is: Data Adress doent are replicated. For example: If i changed street number or subdistric, this field don't are replicated in CRM, only Main Datas. I think, it is because we are using BUPA_MAIN.

Is it possible extend a BDOC with Data Address? Or i will have to create a new BDOC? With Data Address?

Can you help me please?

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Fábio Ferri!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Plaese help me out in solving the BP Validation Error. When upadting Customer Information from ECC to CRM, I am getting the BDoc Validation Error for Bod type BUPA_MAIN.

Full Details of the error is as folows:--

Partner 0002006174(49A50B07B26F1B1DE10000000A7304AD): the following errors occurred

Partner data processed with key PartnerGUID 49A50B07B26F1B1DE10000000A7304AD

Partner data processed with key PartnerID 0002006174

No central data for partner 49A50B07B26F1B1DE10000000A7304AD/0002006174 in the required database act

Bank 030572 for country HK does not exist

Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_MAIN.

I am also getting the BDoc Validation Error for Bod type BUPA_REL also.

BP relationship 4158397A9B7C28BEE10000000A011065 4569693E5A86697CE10000000A7304A7 ZFNACM: following

Relationship was transferred

Specify at least one partner function

Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUPA_REL_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_REL.

Plaese let me know the steps to reolve trigger database locking in Legacy System, as you have mentioned here that this is root cause of this problem. Plaese help me out.

Thanks a lot,

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Plaese help me out in solving the BP Validation Error. When upadting Customer Information from ECC to CRM, I am getting the BDoc Validation Error for Bod type BUPA_MAIN.

Partner 0002006174(49A50B07B26F1B1DE10000000A7304AD): the following errors occurred

Partner data processed with key PartnerGUID 49A50B07B26F1B1DE10000000A7304AD

Partner data processed with key PartnerID 0002006174

No central data for partner 49A50B07B26F1B1DE10000000A7304AD/0002006174 in the required database act

Bank 030572 for country HK does not exist

Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_MAIN.

I am also getting the BDoc Validation Error for Bod type BUPA_REL also.

BP relationship 4158397A9B7C28BEE10000000A011065 4569693E5A86697CE10000000A7304A7 ZFNACM: following

Relationship was transferred

Specify at least one partner function

Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUPA_REL_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_REL.

Plaese let me know the steps to reolve trigger database locking in Legacy System, as you have mentioned here that this is root cause of this problem. Plaese help me out.

Thanks a lot,

Ashu