cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_02_SGR,SCN,CGR no data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I activated the 0PUR_O01 ods , activated the datasources and when I ran rsa3 I see 0 records for all 3 and for 2lis_02_itm i see 1190 records but when i load this into BW , it shows transferred as 1190 and added as 0.

Q1. Why SGR, SCN and CGR show 0 records in RSA3.

q2. Why ITM shows 0 records in BW.

Am I missing any essential steps here.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba,

As PRK said, you need to fill the setup tables first to get all your application data available in the setup tables, from where you can start loading the data to your BW system.

Once, you are done with the step, you can see the records in RSA3.

Hope it helps you!!!!

Regards,

Amit

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting data from itm and scl . i loaded itm into bw it is showing fine but scl also shows "added records" as 0.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do remember a while back when I ran RSA3 i got some data and somewhere down the line i deleted the set up tables and now I am having this 0 records problem.

Also can you tell me , what tables are these datasources - bf,bx, um based on. i have the same issue with these datasources . rsa3 returns no data

thanks

Message was edited by: subba rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subba Rao,

Do you mean to say that ealier you got data for SGR,SCN and CGR extractor alongwith HDR,ITM and SCL. You deleted the setup table and when filled again data is coming only for HDR,ITM and SCL and missing for SGR,SCN and CGR extractor. Have I understood it correctly?

For Inventory extractors BF,BX and UM primaary tables are BSEG and MSEG.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subba Rao,

Are you getting data for HDR, ITM and SCL extractors?

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

I checked the table EKBE and there is data in there and also the ekko-bstyp has data for value F .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subba Rao,

Though I am not very optimistic about this, but you may want to check OSS notes 644826 and 609847.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

In LBWE all the datasources are active , and i ran these 2 tcodes: 0li3bw and 0li2bw but still there is not data in rsa3.

Can some one guide me.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba Rao,

Check the following things

1. Data in EKBE

2. The value of field EKKO-BSTYP is "F"(Purchase Order) for the records with which you have filled your setup tables.

The extractors you mentioned will only take standard Purchase order data due to performance reason. Hence if the records have some other value than F in EKKO-BSTYP, those records will not be extracted.

Please let me know if that is the case, I'll give more information.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a feeling that if the setup tables were empty, there should be no records for ITM too!!!!

Are the extract structures active for SGR, SCN and CGR in transaction LBWE? i guess they may not be active and only the ITM may be active.

Or have u deleted the setup tables (after loading data for ITM) and then checking in RSA3 for SGR, SCN and CGR?

(as rightly pointed out by PRK, then u may not have data in the setup tables!!)

hope this helps....

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba Rao,

These data source used for purchasing extraction by LO-Cockpit method. So you need to fill the setup tables for these data source.

So fill the setup tables for purchasing data you can see by using RSA3.

Regards,

PRK

Message was edited by: PRK