cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FI_AR_4 extractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

how should i schedule deltaqueue jobs in 0fi_ar_4 datasource?is this generic extractor can somebody explain me how it will be created.

Thank & Regards

komal

Edited by: komal byri on Aug 2, 2008 3:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Extracting data from 0FI_AR_4 is very simple.

Check if it is visible in RSA6 in R3. if it is available. goto BW and replicate DS and create infopackage with initial with data and Schedule it. which enables delta.

further you can load deltas.

Regards

Venkat.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Komal,

the extractor 0fi_ar_4 is not a generic extractor and you can not do the FI extraction like u do in Logistics (LBWE).

The following threads may help u,

/community [original link is broken]

Thanks,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Komal,

For any application area if you want to set up the delta queue, then you have to first run the infopackage in BW in the delta init mode. Once you are done with the initialization, you can see your data source present in the delta queue (RSA7). Then you are good to run delta loads.

This is not a generic extractor as generic extractor are the once that are custom-made. This one is standard SAP delivered extractor

Assigning points is the way of saying thanks at SDN.

Thanks,

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishi ,

Thankyou for your reply my question is for logistics applications we go to Tcode LBWE-->Application Component>jobcontrol--->schedule job .In same way i can do it for 0fi_ap_4.

Points will be assigned for all the helpful answers.

Thanks & Regards

Komal

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before initialization, datasource (0FI_AP_4 / 0FI_AR_4) should be yellow in T-code RSA7.

In BI/BW, for datasource (0FI_AP_4 / 0FI_AR_4) , create the infopackage.

under 'Update' tab

select radio buttons for 'Initiallize delta Process' & for 'initialization with Data Transfer'

and schedule the infopackage

This should turn 'GREEN' that in RSA7

Create another infopackage, with option 'delta Update' under 'Update' tab