cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info provider ZBPS_VAL was changed or activated at runtime ".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

i am trying to run Bex Analyzer, input ready, and i get this message: " Info provider ZBPS_VAL was changed or activated at runtime ".

What does it mean? what can i do? i run this analyzer many times before.

Best

Yuval

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that the runtime version of the multiprovider is obsolete, and is inconsistent with the new definition of the multiprovider. This solution has worked for me:

1) Either re-transport thr multiprovider, or run RSDG_MPRO_ACTIVATE to reactivate the multiprovider in background.

2) Run RSR_MULTIPROV_CHECK for your multiprovider (the "recreate" checkbox should be checked). This program purges the old runtime version of the multiprovider and creates a new one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leslie, RSDG_MPRO_ACTIVATE worked for me wonderfully. Thanks for your suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of our BI super users is receiving this message as well. I cannot recreate the error.

Has anyone else seen this error?

Best regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like something similar I had time ago but I am not sure if the same.

Did u changed something in your infoprovider lately ?

I added some char in a infoprovider and activated and it was ok. All my planning area generated properly again and all was fine. But at the first execution a message like this.

I went back in my infoprovider, activated again, then back to planning and I notice that the area rgenerated again the report able to make infoprovider insertions.

Very stupid error..anyway it sounds similar so I hope I helped.

When you go back and forth from screens remember to close the transaction ( RSA1 etc...) and keep 1 screen per time.

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Walter,

Yes, I recently changed one of the underlying infocubes of the multiprovider and activated both. Queries worked fine in our development system, but after transport to production, the message started coming up seemingly random.

I will try to activate again in development and re-transport.

Thanks for your help,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mmm... Ok.

Sometimes the re-transport doesn't work and u have to activate manually in your system. I hope it will not happen this.

What I mean is that even after re-transport you see your cubes active with same error and you have to activate manually even if you see them active.

Kind regards