Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Error Status 64

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While posting IDOC , I am getting Status 64.Please let me know how to proceed further.

Regards

Raghav

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

As Idoc status 64 comes when the IDOC is in application layer the inbound idoc is scheduled for the background job (In collect mode)...

Try to retrigger from tcode BD87.

Also have a look on this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts71/helpdata/en/43/9715647c366353e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

what you can do is wait for the background which is scheduled for the same or process it through

RSMON00 report.

Mohinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav

Status 64 means application is ready to be delivered however you can go to tcode :-BD87 specify the basic type ,give the staus as 64 to 64 give the time as changed at and than reprocess( f8) the old status would be changed tio new status as 51 (error red) or 53 (sucess green) .Initially check for one idoc number having status 64 and than reprocess by giving the idoc number in tcode BD87.

Also in tcode WE20 please process immediately the message type aftet having provided your process code ( i hope it has been done in your end).

Regards

Somnath

0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Yes all setting is done.Thru WE20 we are getting IDOC in collecting Mode means as in Back ground Job. Thing is before calling FM it has Status 62 but I was expecting to have 64.

My qus is why it is showing Status 64 for a long time since either it should have 53 or 51 ?

Regards

Raghav

0 Kudos

Hi

Whether status is changed now to 51 or 53 have you reprocessed the idocs.Some times the staus remains as 64 for some time and than we need to reprocess using BD87 and it generally than gets processed.You didnot return back whether it has been resolved or not or is it that you want to know why it is in status 62 than the reply to this it remains for this staus for a while and than after being processed in background the satus changes.

Its a very common and an important issue but you didnot come out with an response .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

The Idoc status 64 means IDoc ready to be transferred to application.

Try to run the program RBDAPP01 to push the idoc from 64 to 51 or 53.

Normally background jobs are running for pushing the idocs from 64.sometime the jobs dnt pickup the idocs so manully we need to push it .

Regards,

Karthik.