cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change cost center in PO..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Can anybody explain me , how to change the cost center in PO..

PO was created , now i m able to change the cost center in created PO. Cost center and G/L account field is showing in display mode ..

Pls suggest me what to do ..?

Thanks

sap-mm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you will be able to edit the cost center as long as you haven't created a GR / Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is an service PO, service done , after that i have cancelled that service entry sheet,

So can u explain me step by step how to change cost center in Po.

Thnaks

sap-mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody help in this , how to do ..?

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Me22n - > Choose account assignment tab in item overview - > change cost center...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Can anybody explain me , how to change the cost center in PO..

PO was created , now i m not able to change the cost center in created PO. Cost center and G/L account field is showing in display mode ..

Pls suggest me what to do ..?

Pls explain me step by step..

Thanks

sap-mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to the services tab in the item detail in the PO thru me22n-here choose the account assignment icon (u will find it just beside the conditions icon)-here do the changes.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

go to me22n, in the Service item tab-in the below u will see arrow indicated icon click on the same and change the cost centre/ GL/

this fields i available in the bottom of the screen (next to conditions - $100)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have already deleted the service entry sheet. In the PO, go to item details - select tab- SERVICE. Here you will find the service line item, scroll to the left till you find the cost center for this line item. If you have deleted the service entry sheet this will be editable.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You have archive the PO because once the GR and IR is done you can't change the Po..

You can archive the Po from Me98..

Hope it helps..

Regards,

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL