cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message SR 053 when i send idoc from SAp R/3 4.6C to PI 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to send idoc from SAP r/3 4.6C to PI 7. I had made ALE configuration in my sender system ( SAP 4.6C) but idocs are not sent to PI. In SM58 i have message "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)". Yet i'm sure that user and password are correct because if i test RFC destination using SM59 , test is OK.

Is somebody can help me ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

The problem was in Xi user password should be in uppercase.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R/3 :

my RFC destination is type 3 and point to XI. The port in the partner profile point to this RFC destination. ( all seems good !).

In Xi : i created a port and i load manually idoc in idx2 to be sure that RFC destination was OK. Nothing in IDX5.

When i send idoc MATMAS using BD10 from R3 to Xi i have something very strange: first the message B1 038 "1 master IDocs set up for message type MATMAS" and just after

the XI logon screen appears !! Then message "1 communication IDoc(s) generated for message type MATMAS" and this idoc stay in SM58 with message "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)".

Somebody can give me requires caracteristics for XI user used in R/3 RFC destination ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

One thing you could try is to edit the password for the XI user that you use in the RFC destination so that it's all uppercase.

See also [|]

Kind regards

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> When i send idoc MATMAS using BD10 from R3 to Xi i have something very strange: first the message B1 038 "1 master IDocs set up for message type MATMAS" and just after

> the XI logon screen appears !!

What is a user type that you use in RFC destination to connect XI? Are you sure that user is not locked?

Did you check SM59 -> main menu -> utilities -> test -> authorisation test?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Test in IDX5 Transaction of PI box and see if there is any IDOC posted from backend system.

If u have found none , then check u r RFC Destination is ponting from Backend System to XI box of type 3.

While creating port make sure that same RFC above is used for idoc Transfer.

In PI check transaction IDX2 having the IDOC that has to be passed or else load it.Normally it should be there when IDOC is poted first time if not load manually.

if u have changed IDOC please delete IDOC from IDX2 and reload.

rgds

srini

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which RFC destination are u checking in R3? It should be the one of type 3, pointing towards XI. Make sure u have used the same working RFC destination in port at we21 and the corresponding port in partner profile.

Regards,

Prateek