Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor_add_data and vendor_add_data_cs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have implemented vendor_add_data and vendor_add_data_cs and every thing is fine But i am not able to read the screen field created on my Custom program into BADI...

Pls help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The approach i follow in this i usually take a Function group, inside tha i create a screen, and two functions .

E_PROGRAM = 'SAPLZTESTFUN'.

E_SCREEN = '0100'.

one function getting the data from screen to BADI, and another one is setting the data i.e Transafering the data from BADI to screen.

so in the set_method i will call the set function and get_method i will call the get function, then transfer the content to SKNA1 etc sructures..

6 REPLIES 6

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The approach i follow in this i usually take a Function group, inside tha i create a screen, and two functions .

E_PROGRAM = 'SAPLZTESTFUN'.

E_SCREEN = '0100'.

one function getting the data from screen to BADI, and another one is setting the data i.e Transafering the data from BADI to screen.

so in the set_method i will call the set function and get_method i will call the get function, then transfer the content to SKNA1 etc sructures..

0 Kudos

Thanx for reply..

can u explain in detail...how to use function group in this...

0 Kudos

in the method GET_TAXI_SCREEN, you have to pass the program name.

IF flt_val = 'ZY'  "<----Fliter value
    AND i_taxi_fcode = 'ZTEST'. "<-- Tab Function code

e_screen   = '100'.   "<----screen number
    e_program  = 'SAPLZTEST_CUST'.  "<--Function Group (Main program name of the function group)
    e_headerscreen_layout = 'B'.

ENDIF.

Go to SE80 , create the function group with name ex: ZTEST_CUST it is in my case.

now create a screen 100(subscreen type)

add the UI elements, then save it, Now create two functions one For ZZGET_DATA and one for ZZSET_DATA.

for ZZGET_DATA function exporting parameters for additional fields ,which get the data from screen fields to the standard structure SKNA1 to save it to DB.

for ZZSET_DATA function

have an importing parameter /s

for additional fields , to set the values to the screen fields from BADI

0 Kudos

thanx a lot.

i got it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to add extra custom field in MK01 and XK01 screens. I have added this field to table LFA1 using 'append structure'. There is already one subscreen added for another requirement. I would have to create a new subscreen for this field. I want to use BADI VENDOR_ADD_DATA and VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS. As mentioned above, I created a function group and includes for populating data to and from screen. In badi, you have used ->

IF flt_val = 'ZY' "<----Fliter value

AND i_taxi_fcode = 'ZTEST'. "<-- Tab Function code

What are above values? How to create them?

I am very new to BADI. Please help me out.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My scenario is bit different as described here. In my case the screen i had made have fields from customized table. The badi have interfaces of standard structure. But how to pass my value?

(as my is customised structure )

abhimanyu