cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE71SR5 install failure (Start SAP Secure Store in the File System)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

when i install CE71SR5 CompositionPlatform,met a question, below is the log information, waiting help,thanks.

-

An error occurred while processing service SAP NetWeaver CE Developer Edition > SAP NetWeaver CE Development System( Last error reported by the step :Cannot create the secure store. SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log: INFO: Loading tool launcher... INFO: [OS: Windows XP] [VM vendor: SAP AG] [VM version: 5.1.021] [VM type: SAP Java Server VM] INFO: Main class to start: "com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS" INFO: Loading 8 JAR files: [C:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\global\security\lib\tools\iaik_jce.jar, C:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\global\security\lib\tools\iaik_jsse.jar, C:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\global\security\lib\tools\iaik_smime.jar, C:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\global\security\lib\tools\iaik_ssl.jar, C:\usr\sap\CE1\SYS\global\security\lib\tools\w3c_http.jar, C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\CE71_DEV_ADA\INSTALL\install\lib\sap.comtcexceptionimpl.jar, C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\CE71_DEV_ADA\INSTALL\install\lib\sap.comtcloggingjavaimpl.jar, C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\CE71_DEV_ADA\INSTALL\install\lib\sap.comtcsecsecstorefsjavacore.jar] INFO: Start SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG FATAL: Main class "com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS" cannot be started: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA12275) at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA12275) at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.a(Unknown Source) at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(Unknown Source) at iaik.security.provider.IAIK.addAsJDK14Provider(Unknown Source) at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt. (Crypt.java:85) at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.setSID(SecStoreFS.java:175) at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleCreate(SecStoreFS.java:836) at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1306) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:161) Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b. (DashoA12275) ... 14 more Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot locate policy or framework files! at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.i(DashoA12275) at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.g(DashoA12275) at javax.crypto.SunJCE_r.run(DashoA12275) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ... 15 more FATAL: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart will abort now with exitcode 2.). You may now

choose Retry to repeat the current step.

choose View Log to get more information about the error.

stop the task and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/CE71_DEV_ADA/INSTALL.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

Although i try it use jdk1.5.0.16, the same err occured.

Also i use the jce_policy-1_5_0.zip.

I will appreciate your answer.

I have resolved the problem by copy the

local_policy.jar

US_export_policy.jar

to

sapinst_instdir\CE71_DEV_ADA\INSTALL\sapjvm\sapjvm_5\jre\lib\security

Edited by: wang zhen on Aug 28, 2008 11:08 AM

Edited by: wang zhen on Aug 29, 2008 9:53 AM

0 Kudos

you are quite a man,thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are a man Liqun Kan, this also resolved my problem too in 2013

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

this looks like you have not downloaded the Java security policy file for Java - or you get one that has weak encryption (depending on the country from that you try to download).

We work on the issue and will provide future versions that will also work with weak encryption.

Regards,

Benny

huanwen_li
Explorer
0 Kudos

Pls download and installl jdk_1_5_16, seems your jdk is 1.4 or other version.