I hope somebody can assist by telling me why I am unable to post a MIGO GI against a Stock Transfer Order (PO Doc type UB).
Am getting error msg "Purchase order 45XXXXXXXXX is no stock transport order. Therefore, it is not possible to post a goods issue with reference to this purchase order".
This PO is definately an STO.
What am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Steps involved in Stock Transport Order:
1. Stock Transport Mat. - Material Master to be maintain in both the Plants.
2. Stock Transport Mat. - Stock to be maintain in Supplying Plant.
3. Create PO enter STPO doc. Type (UB), Supplying Plant, item category (U) then Delivering Plant.
4. In Conditions Del. Cost to be enter & Tax not applicable.
5. Go to MIGO first do A07 u2013 Goods Issue using 351 (Stock in transit) Mov. Type.
6. Then do MIGO A01 u2013 Goods Receipt using 101 (GR for PO to warehouse) Mov. Type.
7. Use MMBE see the stock in both the Plants.
Senthil & Adwait,
Thank you both for your responses.
I did follow all the steps you mention in creating an STO. The STO is based on doc type UB and line item has item category U.
I have setup STO many times before and never had problems generating a GI using MIGO mvt 351.
What else can I check?
Even after doing all the needful which has been stated by all those and you are not able to PGI,check the settings under IMG--
MM -PO----setup STO
Check the delivery type for the issuing plant(i.e.X) and the combination of document type (i.e. UB) and ensure its not
If so, remove the delivery type NL or any other type of delivery type from the combination mentioned above(issuing plant and document type)
(the delivery type field should be left without any values being populated)