cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webrowser with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

While trying to start servce BBPStart in se80 ,the webpage gives me the error below , what service am I missing or how can I resolve this problem ?

*Service cannot be reached*

*What has happened?*

*URL http://rafsap32.raf.co.za:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart/ call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.*

*Note*

*The termination occurred in system RCQ with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden.*

*The selected virtual host was 0 .*

*What can I do?*

*Please select a valid URL.*

*If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.*

*ErrorCode:ICF-NF-http-c:000-u:SAPSYS-l:E-i:rafsap32_RCQ_00-v:0-s:403-r:Forbidden*

*HTTP 403 - Forbidden*

*Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team*

Edited by: Warona M on Aug 12, 2008 11:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

The main reason could be that the services are not active. Goto transaction SICF and navigate to

defalut_host -> sap -> bc -> gui -> sap -> its

Now right click and deactivate node and then right click and activate all objects inder the node. Please try to login now.

Besides please make sure you have authorization to BBPGLOBAL. You can just add the role SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE.

Regards

Kathirvel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Detail as possible "Besides please make sure you have authorization to BBPGLOBAL. You can just add the role SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE" ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warona,

Good day!

I have also encountered the error "Webrowser with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden" the attachment in EIC (BSP) cannot be opened--an error message pops up . Can you advise me the solutions regarding this error message so that we could see the attachment? Thanks so much!

Your answer will be a great help.

~Lourd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warona,

Please go through the following SAP Notes:

Note 1145305 - SRM menu does not work as expected

Note 851940 - Launchpad in BBPSTART has wrong URL for services

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep