Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS - property tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

EHS Gurus,

2 questions

1- I have a new SAP_EHS_xxxx_xxxx classification that I can find under Tansaction code CL03. How do I move it to the standart property tree?

2- also when I brought that new classification using "Adopt Standard Specification Database Structure", it came in German language, not English. Any Idea why?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

john_hermans
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yob,

When doing "Adopt ..." you only bring the classes and characteristics into your client.

To get the Proeprties you must do another Customizing activity: Set up Properties.

From within this activity do an "Adjust" to your reference client.

The same is possible forthe activity "Set up Prop Trees". (best is to do it for Standard tree and Obsolete).

Good luck.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Go to Set Up Property Trees under SPRO; select the standard property tree and click on Value Assignment Type and assign the Class to a Node under which you want to.

2) One fo the reasons is it is not copied well from client000;

or check the patches to be updated which depends on the version your are working on.

Regards,

Srinivas Nookireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

thank you for the response. But I need more clarification as I think I was doing everything correctly.

1- could you clarify what you mean by node. this is what I did:

specify value assignement---> value assignent type overview..

Is this what you are talking about? if yes the class in question is missing from there.

2- yes I copied from client 000 using adopt standard, but the class in question is in english in client 000. It just does not come along in english. Note that I updated the system with EnhP3 in client 000. That is how I got the new classification and it looks good in client 000. but ater adopt standard it is only in german. I would thing the same upgrade went through all the client from client 000.

thank agian for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

actually I misread your anser to question 1. I have done that before set up prop tree> standard tree> value assignement--> new entries, but the classification does not show in list, even know it is in under CL03 transaction. same thing in client 000.

thks