cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination error in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I create one billing doc(1840000318) based on SO:1810000296. But in the posting status it is showing "Posting document not created(account determn error) in billing. I did not found any FI relavant docs for this billing in open item customer list.

*Anyone can advice me why the FI docs not created automatically..???

**Do you think there any missing configuration set?

***Or if I cancel the billing docs then it will okay or not ?

Thanks & b.Rgds

Bishnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.Code: VF02

Key-in your Billing Doc No.(for which A/c posing has not been done) and Click: green falg (Shift+F4).

This will give a message at lower bar of your SAP-window.

Double-Click on the message to read and understand the error.

One of the possible reasons could be No G/L assignment has been found in VKOA-settings.

Another reason could be status Blocked against the billing document (input the billing document reference and check the document flow).

In such case, Go to VF02, input the billing document reference and press F3 and click on Green Flag above billing document reference. Save the billing document and again check the document flow. The status would have been changed to Not Cleared

For more and exact solutions, post the error, described in error message.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All above is true but still u r facing same problem then go to 1.your G/L A/C's by FS00-----Control Data and In Tax category field maintain * i.e All taxes allowed..

2. Check OB40----Account Keys and G/L Account for taxes.

This may help u..

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check in VOFA, for the billing type (e.g F2 ) you are using, whether the "Posting Block " field is activated ?

If it is activated, then Accounting posting will not take place.

If it is not activated, then you go for "Revenue account determination analysis" in the Billing document.

If there will be any error in account determination, then you can come to know here in the analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To findout the Error

Use T.Code - VF02

Type ur Billing Doc. No., Don't Press Enter

Same Screen Goto - Environment - Acct. Determination Analysis - Revenue Accounts

There u will get what is the error in posting.

Subramanian.Ramasamy

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bishnu,

This may due to Revenue account determination settings so please check the account determination settings in VKOA transaction.

Other wise please go to VF02 transaction enter your invoice number then go to Menu Environment>Acc.determ.Analysis>Click on Revenue accounts now system will give the analysis of the Revenue account determination based on that you can proceed.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bishnu,

Check Points for Account Determination.

1. Ensure Cutomer master (Xd02)Sales Area Data- Billing Tab-- Acc Assign Grp ---Should be maintained

2. Material Master -

Sales Org-2----

Acc Assign Grp..Should be maintained.

3. In VKOA maintain

Application- V Chart of Accounts--Sales Org ---Acc Assgn Gp Of Cust -Acc Assgn Gp of Material-Acc Keys (ERL,ERS,ERF)----& G/L Account.

4. In ur Pricing Procedure i.e V/08... Maintain Reqt -2 corresponding to ERL,ERS,ERF. & Subtotal =9 in front of net total.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks for your answer#2.

I already given you point.

Tks & Rgds.

Bishnu