cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating support message field reported by doesn't fill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

When I create a support message field reported by doesn't fill automatically.

I think that I've completed all required steps in order these fields were filled automatically. Fields sold-to party and support team are filled automatically, they work ok.

The steps that I've checked:

- The support message is created successfully from satellite message(SID=DES_01). The user which creates this message is zprueba5 exists with profiles: SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW at the satellite system.

-In the solution manager system(SID=SMG), transaction ib52 for the satellite system is filled with partners: employee responsible, sold-to party and system administrator.

- In the solution manager system(SID=SMG), zprueba5 exists with profiles: SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW.

- Transaction bp, zprueba5 user contains BP roles: Business Partner, Employee, Bill-To Party, Financial Services and at the tab "Identification":

External BP Number: SMG 010 ZPRUEBA5

ID Type Description Identification number

CRM001 External System Identifier DES_01 0020281686 100 ZPRUEBA5

CRM001 External System Identifier SMG 0020276689 010 ZPRUEBA5

So, In the solution manager system(SID=SMG), crm_dno_monitor transaction when I open the support message just created from satellite system, I have an error because reported by field isn't filled.

Please could you help me?

Thanks and Regards

Raul Aguilar

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Complete transaction aisuser

Regards,

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in partner determination pro whether you have assigned correct access sequence.

For end user assign "determine by ibase component" or assign same as partner who are getting determined automatically.

Also check on identification tab of BP.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

First of all, thanks for your fast reply.

Please could you explain me how to "check in partner determination pro whether you have assigned correct access sequence", cpuld you describe it step by step, please

On identification tab of BP for the user zprueba5, it is the user which creates the support message:

External BP number: SMG 010 ZPRUEBA5

IDType Description Identification number

CRM001 External System Identifier DES_01 0020281686 100 ZPRUEBA5

CRM001 External System Identifier SMG 0020276689 010 ZPRUEBA5

Please could help me?

Thanks and Regards

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are creating message from DES_01 server.

Take out External BP number: SMG 010 ZPRUEBA5 which you have maintained. Because it doesnt require if same user is there in more than one server.

Then check.

Select your partner det. pro. and double click on partner function in procedure you will find Access sequence for each of them.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry for my delay, but I've had network problems.

You are right, I create support message from DES_01 server.

I've applied your advice and I took out External BP number: SMG 010 ZPRUEBA5.

So I've checked it and the field message processor follows empty, so the problem follows.

About access sequence:

from spro transaction->SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide->Customer Relationship Management->Basic Functions->Partner Processing->Define Access Sequences and the access sequence is:

0018 SAP Service: Determination via IBase/Ind. Object from Ref.Object Set

When I double click on it:

Dialog Seq. 10

Source: CRM_PARTNER_I Partner Determination via IBase Component/Header

On the other hand, at the transaction ib52 for each system I have goto->partner maintain:

Employee Responsible

Sold-To Party

System Administrator

like Solution Manager configuration types.

Please could you help me?

Thanks and Regards

Raul Aguilar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ib52 select both the system simultaneously and then

go to->parner and assign proper bp no for the respective partner function. You need to do it for every system may be users are same.

I hope you have maintained proper access sequence i.e. via ibase.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select you partner determination procedure and double click on "User interface setting" here select appropriate partner functions and assign all of them in ibase as I said in above reply.

You must not be getting reported by partner function. Take out System administrator. Motivate by assigning points.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

At this message I'm going to reply your last two replies.

1.- You typed me "In ib52 select both the system simultaneously and then go to->parner and assign proper bp no for the respective partner function. You need to do it for every system may be users are same.

I hope you have maintained proper access sequence i.e. via ibase."

For each SAP System that I've defined at SAP Solution Manager, at ib52 transaction I've defined the three roles that IMG activity documentation types:

Assign business partners with the following functions to the new iBase component systems:

Administrator

Key User

Sold-to Party

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide->SAP Solution Manager(SP 17)->Configuration->Basic Settings->Standard Configuration of Basic Settings->Solution Manager->iBase->Assign Business Partners to iBase Components ->transaction Change iBase (IB52), enter in field Installed Base '1' and I select the SAP System->Goto -> Partner

Function Partner

00000014 Employee Responsible 298

00000001 Sold-To Party 295

SLFN0001 System Administrator 295

2.- You typed me "Select you partner determination procedure and double click on "User interface setting" here select appropriate partner functions and assign all of them in ibase as I said in above reply.

You must not be getting reported by partner function. Take out System administrator. Motivate by assigning points."

My Partner Determ. Proc. is SLFN0001, so I double click on User interface setting like you explained me, adn now appears:

Header Screen:

Sequence and Functions for (main) Partner Displayed

Partner Function1 00000001 Sold-To Party (CRM)

Partner Function2 SLFN0002 Reported by (CRM)

Partner Function3 SLFN0003 Support Team (CRM)

Partner Function4 SLFN0004 Message Processor (CRM)

But now I don't understand if at ib52 transaction I've to add any role or if from "User interface setting" I've to delete any Partner Function. Could you detail me when you type "You must not be getting reported by partner function. Take out System administrator", please?

Regards,

Raul .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Create ZSLFN0001 and select partner functions required by you. Assign the same partner function in IB52 for every system.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

When you typed me your reply I tried create ZSLFN0001 and select partner functions but I have the same error, I'll try again crear a ZSLFN0001 and select partner function.

Thanks for your help,

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Execute tcode SPPFCADM.....

There you have to select DNO_NOTIF Application.... scroll down to get this application.....

Now after selecting that application, click on "Define action profile and actions" tab.....

Now you will get 2 actions profiles there....

Select action profile SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO...

This action profile has two actions....

Select action SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO_CRM....

After selectiing click on "processing type"

In this Settings method call tab, select Change-> Processing parameter, On Dy. TAB Enter Element,Name and short description as PARTNER_FCT_CREATOR then

Select ABAP Dict.Referance and in Structure field enter "CRMD_ORDER" and Field "PARTNER_FCT"

On Initial Value Tab Enter your partner function eg. "SLFN00001" pertaining to your defined partner function.

Now Please motivate by rewarding.

Regards,

Nikhil

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also Make the setting DNO_CUST04 in NO_USER_CHECK as "X"

"X" should be capital.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I configured this option when I configured solution manager via spro transaction.

Thanks and regards,

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I am also configuring the same for Service Desk on SOLMAN 7.1 SP10.

The "reported by" is not appearing (getting populated automatically)

We are creating incident directly from CRM_UI (tcode: SM_CRM).

Appreciate if you can reply my topic here.

SOLMAN is using CRM 7.0

Thanks in advance.

Shahul