cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned activities dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to find tables for activity dates and hours. I found table SCAPPT, which linked to CRMD_LINK, provided me with date type ORDERACTUAL. However, I thought I would find date type ORDERPLANNED in this table too, but that didn't happen (at least, for this particular activity).

So, can anyone please let me know where I can find "Planned Date", after an "Actual Date" is inserted in an activity?

Thanks,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all!

For those who want to know where is the orderplanned stored:

You should seek it in SCAPPT. If you don't find it there, seek in SCGENAPPT - I don't know exactly why and when SAP transfers value there, but sometimes it is indeed there =).

From DB point of view: match APPL_GUID from those tables to GUID_SET of CRMD_LINK (set transaction header guid in GUID_HI, 05 in OBJTYPE_HI and 30 in OBJTYPE_SET)

Regards,

Viktor

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João,

Try this:

In my opinion that date should be on SCAPPT table, since it is a similiar type. So you should have 2 entris in SCAPPT table. Can you confirm that using report (t-code se38) CRM_ORDER_READ, enter the activity number and the check the internal table et_appointment?

If that date appears in that report, can you also try this:

With the entry that you got in SCAPPT table for that activity, use that APPL_GUID on table SCAPPTSEG as search criteria with the same name. This will give you the other dates that are used for calculation. (but I don't believe that ORDERPLANNED may be here)

Hope that this may help you.

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the same problem recently, also found only ORDERACTUAL entries in the SCAPPT. In the SCAPPTREG I found only durations. Mysteriosly in the TX CRMD_ORDER both ORDERACTUAL and ORDERPLANNED are shown, via BOL both are also editable. I have given up on finding the actual storage place of the ORDERPLANNED date entry on the DB, but I still would really like to know the answer to this riddle