cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deploy the Soap Axis SDA file in PI 7.1 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have prepared the SDA file for the soap axis adapter for PI 7.1 and i tried to deploy with JSPM with hot fix option whrere we can deploy the SDA files and it looks like it deploys only the SDA files from SAP but not the third party prepared files. I have placed in the proper folder but still JSPM says no files in the directory.

Later i found link in help.sap.com that i can deploy with NWDS and i tried to download the version which suits for 7.1 and found in the installation document that it can be installed only on 32 bit machine but PI 7.1 is based on 64 bit platform.

any help or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can deploy using NWDS and that need to be 32 bit and PI 7.1 need to be in 64 Bit.

NWDS you can install in your system which if is 32 bit it doesnt have a problem. Just configure deployment parameters to PI 7.1 Java engine.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply. So basically i can install NWDS on 32 bit server and during the deployment i can direct it to PI 7.1 on 64 bit. If this is the case my problem is almost solved.

Can you please explain me the version of NWDS i need to go with ? Does it need to be 7.1 or i can go with the latest 7.0 version. I tried for NWDS 7.1 but i could not find on the market place.

any help in providing the links for the proper version of download would be great.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I think NWDS 7.0.09 should be able to deploy else you can download

NWCE 7.1

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SAP note 1028961 you find an SDA for 7.1

Could you test this?

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the reply.Those are the empty SDA files and we need to make one out of that. I have followed the same procedure and i have a SDA file ready and i need to deploy it. Anyway i need to download the NWDS 7.1 for this deployment. I have tried in NWDS 7.0 sp09 but i could not.

Thanks,

Srini

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I look into the note, I see following jars in the com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib.sda:

axis.jar

commons-discovery-0.2.jar

commons-logging-1.0.4.jar

commons-net-1.0.0-dev.jar

wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

Is this different for you?

Could you just put that in the JSPM folder and test, if you can deploy it?

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the reply. The jar files in the SDA file are empty and those are like template and i we need to replace them with the actual same jar files from axis_src_14. I have done that and tried to deploy the same SDA file with the JSPM. The JSPM says no files found eventhough i have placed the files in the proper folder.

I am now trying to download the NWDS 7.1 to carry out the deployment.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the class def error for axis. Using the test url, all components are successfully deployed. Can some one give me the version for all the jars used for axis deployment?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/OperationType</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>