cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR to SRM and ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are on SRM Server 5.5 with ECC 6.0 classic scenario. We have external requirements ( Purchase requisition in ECC) coming to SRM sourcing. In SRM we are creating GOA (Using SRM becuase of document builder) and distributing contract o backend ECC.

Material Group and Purchasing group are controlling the PR to pass to SRM.

Can we create a PO with same data of PR in ECC??? as well as SRM ( With similar data)???

As we are getting "Purchase requisition 10000601 00001 can only be ordered in system SRDCLNT301"!!!

Message no. 6Q202

Thanks in advance,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear nandu,

In standard system design, a PR which are subject to SRM , it cannot be process in R/3 system, but u can do a custom program to update the PR data, actually the procurement profile in EBAN table for the PR data control it, u can try to clear the (EBAN-EPROFILE value), then you'll able to create a PO or RFQ with ref to the PR, but you must know,that if this PR already transfer to SRM, that there'll be two procurement scenario exist, which mean the PR can be process to bidding and PO in SRM, and also the same can be happen in R/3 system. But at the end, the R/3 system will check if the order qty for the PR alraedy order in Full or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,

Do you suggest any thing like clearing EPROFILE data on Nightly basis or any other combination as If we clear before it transfer to SRM, then it will never transfer to SRM!!!.

Also how about turning that message to Warning from Error ( It seems it was hardcoded)?

Thanks in Advance,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nandu,

There's nothing to fear because when u know how it works ,than its simple.

when a PR to be transfer to SRM, then it need to insert into EPRTRANS table.

So here u can do :

1. You can set all mat group and purch group combination as per your requirement

if then in the future some PR' need to be process in R/3,then you clear the EPROFILE(you can make a small program to update it).

2.Then if somehow the management decide to bring to SRM again, you can then set the EPROILE again, then insert the PR and PR item to table EPRTRANS(make a small program also to insert this data), then run the program BBP_EQTREQ_TRANSFER to send the PR to SRM.

So no need any background job for this, you can give the tcode to clear the eprofile to the admin user,than if somehow they need to bring it to SRM again, you can help them..since this request will be very little.

I think that the message it sets in the program for PR with SRM profile, you may need a little modification for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your help.

I think I am going to create a simple program( For line items for which release is completed) to clear EPROFILE and run that Job on every day midnight and my EQTREQ is on every 10 minutes.

Thanks again,

Vamsi.

Answers (0)