cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO-Data migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing LSO6.0; we want to load history data. We are using job for mandatory courses. Loading history data with relationship u2018A-034u2019 and it is not helpful as the system is retaining the mandatory courses under the tab messages and notes. What is the right method for us to load the history data? Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please post your solution, we also have to transfer the content from an other system to lso.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Could you please explain how resolved the issue. We have same kind of requirement.

Regards,

Sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Data migration should definitely be done using LSMW, we have migrated alot of data using this method. However you really need to consider the later use of the data, if it is only "display"-data you can use the 034-relation, but we, at a late stage, decided to use the 025-relation as well, as we thereby can make legacy-course prerequisites for course in the catalogue. This relation would also be migrated using LSMW.

Let me know if you need more info. on the subject.

Best regards

Jakob Stigaard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

I have to create course upload programme for the client. My plan is to upload through LSMW. Created an action in PP03. but when I am executing the transaction I am getting the error as "Infotype 1035 skipped due to lack of authorization". FOllowing is the sequence of actions in action:

ZECreate Course1FWE10002        
ZECreate Course40FWE10212        
ZECreate Course50FWE10242        
ZECreate Course60FWE10262        
ZECreate Course100FWE10352        
ZECreate Course123FWE1001A0202D
ZECreate Course170FWE1001A0242F
ZECreate Course210FWE1001A0362U
ZECreate Course250FWE1001A9992O

Pls help.

Thanks

Srinivas Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Now I am able to remove the error message by changing the sequence of the schedule to the middle.

I am able to see the schedule in PP01, but when i try to book the employee, system is throwing error that "schedule is not available". Pls help. Thanks.

Regards,

Srinivas Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin

Did you manage to complete your LSO Data migration using LSMW or did you use another method. We have implemented LSO and require to migrate legacy data for completed mandatory WBT courses so that it appears in the users "Learner Account".

We are investigating migrating the data into the backend ecc6 using LSMW and abap code also loading the data from the Portal.

Allen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I think you can try with LSMW..

Thanks

Sushmitha