cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related to change of Quotas on transfering an employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a query regarding the generation/ updation of quotas during transfers. We have 2 sets of groupings. For the 1st set of grouping as per the PSA's, PL quota is 21 days and for the 2nd set of grouping, PL quota is 24 days and is genearted through TQTA. Time management status is 7.

Now when I try transfering the employee from one PSA to another, he falls into a different set of grouping but the PL quota doesnt get changed. Kindly let me know the steps to be followed to get the quotas generated accordingly. Also let me know incase I need to run TQTA, once the transfer action is run.

Points would be awarded.

Thanks

Deepali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

than

go to V_T588D and in that one include IT0007 for transfer action or else maintain IT007 for that PERNR through PA30

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it a monthly accrual of PL? for both the groupings

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. its monthly accrual of PLs. Do let me know about the updation of NBLs in case of transfers. NBLs are generated through RPTQTA00 at the beginning of every year. Do i need to once again run RPTQTA00 after running the transfer action.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running Rptqta willl again generate another 21 or 27 days to the quota. Go to infotype 2006 and add the necessary quota to his account. this will solve your pbm

Edited by: Anantha Prakash on Nov 14, 2008 4:21 PM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think no need to generate

do u have different quota policies on the basis of PSA pls let me know if yes than we need to think

if not no issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepali,

Please check if the change in workcentre basic pay is activated in your quota selection rule.

You will find the checkbox under "Accrual Period" tab.

If it is activated, the next time you run TQTA ( i guess the accrual period is monthly) it should get adjusted.

Please check if it works.

Cheers

Manoj

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

frist check with the grouping in table V_503_ALL once

and change groupungs according to that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar,

Can you pls throw some light on the reason for changing the groupings. The groupings are configured as per the requirement and the quotas are getting generated rightly. Only issue is when i run transfer action, the employee falss into different frouping but his PL Quotas doesnt get changed accordingly.

Thanks

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are u getting any errror

run the action first later we can see if there is any error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar,

Have got the error. While running TQTA after running transfer action, it gives me a message saying "Customizing error in Work schedule". Actually in the configuration of "Transfer action", Work schedule infotype has not been included.

I hope this is the only error. Pls correct me if am rong. I have once again checked the groupings and they are rightly configured.

Thanks

Deepali

Former Member
0 Kudos

My one more question is that as we are generating NBL quotas through RPTQTA00 which is run on yearly basis at the beginning of the year, how would the NBL quotas be updated when an employee is transferred in the mid of the year and falls into a different set of grouping as the NBL quotas for different set of groupings is different.

Thanks

Deepali