cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block invoice document with FM or BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Does anyone know about a function module or a BAPI that can be used to block an invoice document?

Sincerely

Anders

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check BAPI BAPI_ACC_PYMNTBLK_UPDATE_POST for this purpose.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

Thanks for you answers.

Which block will this BAPI set? A, B....?

We would like to block the invoice document for payment for documents posted in e.g. MIRO. In other word, the object is BUS2081. As I can see the BAPI you suggested is for BUS6003. Can I use the linkage between theem?

Sincerely

Anders

Edited by: Anders Öhrling on Nov 18, 2008 9:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This BAPI can be used for posting payment block in accounting invoices & not MIRO.

I do not htink you have any object / FM for blocking the invoice ingenerated through MIRO.

Can you please tell us more about the process & requirement in detail??

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are getting invoices electronically into our system. Here we have a FM that is posting all the invoices. If a posted invoice is referencing a limit order a work flow starts. When this work flow starts we need the invoice document to be blocked for payment. Agents (creator of PR) in the WF will then release the block or let the block be... depending on the invoice.

Therefore we need a FM or BAPI that we can use in the WF in order for us to block the invoice document. We do not wish to set the payment block directly into the different tables.

Sincerely

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you say limit orders, does the order is with item category D??

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It has the item category B Limit.

Sincerely

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case then I would suggest you to follow the below process so the invoice gets blocked all the time for item category B.

Activate the item amount check in IMG - MM - Invoice verification - Invoice block.

Then set the item amount check in the same IMG for your company code & item category B.

Then set the Tolerance limits in IMG - MM - Invoice verification - Invoice block for your company code & tolerance key AP with Check limit radio button & value as 0.00.

I think this should work.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That sounds very good. One last question though, do we have to manually remove the block in e.g. MRBR or is there a way to remove the block using a FM in the WF? We need PR creators to be able to remove the block without access to MRBR.

I really appreciate your fast answers!

Sincerely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The config you gave me works fine. We have manage to block the invoice with payment block R and released it with method releasesingle (bus2081). However, the invoice is still in MRBR with block Blocking Reason Amount.

How do we get the invoice to be "released" from MRBR?

Sincerely

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Problem solved, we found a method releasing it from MRBR as well.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

which method do you find? can you tell me the detail ?

thank you

mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike!

For object BUS2081 we are using methods ReleaseSingle and BlockedPriceDeleteUpdate (in that order).

Sincerely

Andersf

Answers (0)