cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code cannot be executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While i was trying to execute MMCL Transaction code in SAP ECC 6.0 Development system, I encountered this error message:

Transaction code MMCL cannot be executed

Message no. SFW052

Diagnosis

You are trying to execute the transaction code &1, but it is in a

deactivated package.

System Response

Execution is cancelled.

Procedure

Use transaction SFW5 to check whether all components required for the

operation of your system are activated (switched on).

I went to check SFW5 but all components are activated.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Appreciate your comments.

regards.

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Did you get answer to how MMCL can be used with ECC 6.0. Did you get an answer.

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With new packages come in picture SAP come up with new t-codes in place of old (which worked in earlier versions), in latest release they make the new t-code active and old t-code obselete(does not work/inactive state).

Search for appropriate S-note regarding this t-code and find out what SAP says about it.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please find this in your message:

You are trying to execute the transaction code &1, but it is in a

deactivated package.

Please check whether this transaction is in active mode or not? And please ensure that this is not included in any deactivated package....

Please take help of ABAPer to activate the same...and try again....it will helps you....

warm regards

Harish K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

This problem i forwarded to sap support team and they forwarded to ABAPdevelopment Team ,they are working on that..

Thanks For Your responses.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u said the transaction is not working then do this it may help to clear ur problem , execute MMCL Transaction code and then use /osu53 in the same window then it displays the missing object .then go to the pfcg and enter ur role then go to the tab autharizations in that go to change autharization data in thatu add the object manually then generate and log off user then again login with same user and check the transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

I executed MMCL and check /nsu53.there is no authorization problem.And one more thing i have SAP_ALL authorizations which i told you before.but particular trasaction is not working..Please suggest me what to do?

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may this link help you :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/de/899442047b0831e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

hope it help you.

rgds,

Alfonsus Guritno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Check with tcode SU53 why your last transaction fails.

Thanks,

Nitesh Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nitesh,

I check all the authorizations, and i am Basis Admin here .i think this is not beacause of Authorizations.

regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Check below note.

Note 921823

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

This note is useful for me,but sap provided one zip file iam trying to open it but it is not opening,and that to they had given for kernal 600 ,now iam using kernal 700.can you please suggest me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you have been given the authorization for MMCL to display only.

Ask you BASIS/SECURITY team to provide you with proper authorization if you need that.

Thanks,

Nitesh Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

I have SAP_ALL authorizations,no probloem with authorizations

Regards,

Naveen