cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Lay-out Profile for CM25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Guru,

We need a new profile in transaction CM25 for our planners.

Weu2019d like to achieve similar results as when using profile ZBNFDS0002 (an existing layout in our SAP but need to improve/edit for desired output)

a. Visible tabs: Work Centers, Orders Dispatched, Order Pool

b. By default - Daily period split

But also some changes are needed, as described below:

1. Time profile u2013 we need u201Cnext week + - 1 dayu201D, so this is a 9-day range from Sunday to Monday, no matter which day of the week the transaction is ran at.

2. Only 5 columns (Work cnt, Material, Operation quantity (values in Tons), Target quantity, Unit) are needed

3. Data on the graphical objects u2013 Material Number

4. Data in the quick info text u2013 Material Number

5. Data on the right of the graphical object u2013 Material description

How could we achieve this, is there any customization available to do this, or an ABAPER should ask about this doing new lay-out for us.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to CM25 enter your profile ZBNFDS0002 then header menu-Editselect--selection set here your requirement.

Define time profile in OPD2.

Define the Overall profiles in OPD0

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello R.Brahamankar,

thanks for the inputs, am a bit new with CM25, as what you have told i enter CM25 the prifle, but in the EDIT- only Selections Options (F2) was available, when doing it so i only see equal, greater than etc sign there which i think is not what we have looking for to change the layout. please help me more.

thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

CM25EditSelect--Selection.

Use Transaction OPG9

we can have our own settings.

Transaction: OPD0

You can find the over all profile from there you can access the other options required to have our own parameters. Using the Transactions CY38 & CY39 we can have our own display and sort fields in the left side (Tabular form) of the CM25 screen.

Go to transaction CY38 and select the following layout key

SAPSFCAS03 - View order - production order

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello My friend,

am still dont know how to make new layout with CM25, cannot find this one you mentioned CM25EditSelect--Selection.

dont know really the step by step of this creation of new profile layout for output in CM25

Thanks

Ryan

Edited by: Ryan on Nov 26, 2008 12:03 PM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Transactions CY38 & CY39 we can have our own display and sort fields in the left side (Tabular form) of the CM25 screen.

Create Layout key in CY38 as per your requirement.

In CY40-Define Sort keys, you assign the layout key(Sort format key) with the sort key.

In OPDJ, assign the grouping with the sort name to the Layout ID.

Use this Layout ID in "Planning Table Profile" in OPG0 to get the layout set as per your requirement.

Assign this "Planning Table Profile" in "Overall Profile"-OPD0 abd set this Overall profile for CM25.

If not then please take help form technical person

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to create new layout for CM25 transaction. I following all steps indicated by R.Brahamankar but doesn't work, the grid have the right coloumns but it's empty.

Which is the customizing step to define the data selection? All the structure proposed in CY38 are populated in CM25?

Thanks,

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh

I have a request to use a time field, which comes from a Z table.

In OPG9 I can see there is a possibility to choose USER structure, but not sure which one is it, so which one should be extended.

Do you maybe have some experience with this?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to implement Exit CYPP0002 – “CYPP: User Defined Fields used by Sorting” to achieve that

Answers (0)