cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document is not generating in billing VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am posting Billing VF01, Document is getting saved but accounting document is not getting generated, what could be the reason.

Regards,

Suresh Patipati.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

Please Search the forum b4 posting as this question has been answered many times.

Go to VOFA, select your billing type and execute. There check whether you have selected the box for "Posting Block". In such cases, you have to release each and every billing manually in VF02. If you dont want to release manually, untick the box.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz check thru t-code VFX3

it could also be a problem with FI interface/GL accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

VKOA-

Maintain G/L accounts for your accountkeys(ERL,ERS etc)

This is mainly FI's job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also having this problem. VF01 appears to create a billing document. But the header has a posting status of "Error in Accounting Interface". When I save the billing document, SAP issues a billing document number. But I cannot call up the number in VF02. I have checked the following:

• Billing block is removed

• Account determination is set up correctly

• Posting period is open

• Profit Center is maintained

What else can I check for this?

Thanks,

Holly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Holly,

Check with my post, in to thread:

[Error in A/C Interface|]

[Error in A/C Determination|]

Hope, this may provide some help.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holly

Try using VFX3 to check if the bill no is there and also check the error there

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

The reasons for - "accounting document is not getting generated"; could be many.

The very first thing to do is:

T. Code: VF02

Key-in, your Billing Doc. no. and click green-Flag.

Either, Acct. Doc. will get release; else, double-click on Status bar (at the bottom of the screen) and paste the detailed system description.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Alternatively,

T. Code: VF02 --> Key-in Billing Doc. No. --> Enter --> Menu Bar: Environment --> Account Detrminnation Analysis --> Revenu Accounts

Here, For every condition Type (left-hand side strucutre), double-click on it, and check the System description at Right-hand Side (Please share the same for our understanding).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

To add to previous posts, go to VFX3 and try to release the billing document to accounting. If any error, system will give you detailed message.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There can be various reasons why the accounting document is not getting generated from an billing document. First you need to find out the exact reason for the same. Go to Change mode of billing document VF02 --> Input the billing doc number --> Release to Accounting (Gree Flag on the right top). The system will give the exact error, most of them are self explanatory. Please let us know the error.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in vfx3 for reason. It could be FICO interface.

Thx,

Pramod

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VF02 click the Green flag.