cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error : Port '' does not exist in the table of port descriptions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

I try to build an IDOC to IDOC issue via XI, but when test it using we19, a message says

-

Port '' does not exist in the table of port descriptions . actually I have created a port and partner profile in we20 and we21. Do you have any idea about what result in this? Could you please give me a hint ?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Did you create the Logical System (SALE) ? Check the format of Port no# ( SAPxxx ) where xxx is the system id. This shd matter though

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sony,

The error that u are facing is becasue when u test from WE19 of sender system, it doesnt have a problem accepting the port details u give out on the RECEIVER tab as u have created those on the same system and they are pointing to the receiver system RFC destination details.

For the details which u give out on SENDER tab, the port should be of the format, 'SAPDV1' etc where SAP is followed by ur sending system's SID which u can look up on the properties of sending system in SAPGUI which u use to logon to the sending system.

Remember that this port u should have created already with the same name on the XI system in IDX1 transaction while doing the config on bothe sender and recv systems.

Hope this is clear and let me know if u need mroe help..

Thanks

Jhansi