cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Activation of Addtional Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am just trying to perform two actions in a day.

So i am trying to activate the node PM - PA - Set up Personnel Actions - Activation Additional Actions.

I am giving the Personnel Number for whom i am wanting to run the second Personnel action.

When i run it in the live mode i am getting the following error.

How to solve this?

PerNo 00000501 Error while creating IT 0302

I did the required 2 steps also

Table T77S0 group ADMIN - value EVSUP is set to 1

Table T529A set indicator U302 against all actions which are to update infotype 0302

but Error is still comming ,

Please Advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avik,

As discussed.

In node "Personnel Action types" maintain Employment status as space(instead of 3, 3 for Joiningaction) for all actions apart from Joining action(which are carried out on the same day).

Edited by: Tomesh Sahu on Mar 13, 2009 6:35 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

The Activation problem in RPUEVSUP has been solve , but when i try to run a action on the same day in PA40 , it gives message - This entry deletes a record in PA40 for the same day , I think the message comes because TC 1 but it deletes the previous record from 0000 as well as from 0302 . i check it from table pa0302 and with debugging . i think the PA0302 record for the 2 action has to be saved for the same day.

please advice.

Edited by: Avik Sinha Roy on Mar 4, 2009 8:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In create personnel action, when you configure the actions, you will be giving the employment status as 0 for all active employees. So when you configure additional actions with the same employement status you do not have to give the employement status for each of the additional actions. For eg: your first action will be Hiring action with employment status as 0, then configure confirmation action, promotion action, transfer action in sequence and for all these additional actions do not put the employment status, it will automatically take the preceding status.

In this manner take out all the employment status for all the additional actions and then try activitating for a perner. It might work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am still having the same problem. can any body please give me mail address where i can send screen shots of my configuration .

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check my bcard

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you used this report RPUEVSUP?

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the FC of Transfer action in Personnel Action types through Config, it has to be 0 (other actions) and also its U0302 indicator should be set along with U0000.

I hope you have activated the additional action indicator.

PM/PA/Customizing Procedures/Actions/Set Up Personal Actions -- Choose Personnel Action Types There in Transfer Action Check its FC which has to be 0 (other actions) and U000 and U0302 must be check.

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already Did that,

In Transfer Action FC = 0 ,U0000 and U0302 has been checked.

Table T77S0 group ADMIN - value EVSUP is set to 1

but still i get these message while activate for an employee.

Edited by: Avik Sinha Roy on Dec 15, 2008 9:55 AM

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is ur error messge pls let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am trying to activate the node PM - PA - Set up Personnel Actions - Activation Additional Actions.

There i found the following error message..

PerNo 00000501 Error while creating IT 0302

Please Advice.

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check T529T table. can you send me this table.

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tick the feild under U0302 in set up personnel actions table is T529A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already did that but still error message coming while activation.

Please Advice.

former_member31620
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to activate the additional actions by using the Report RPUEVSUP? if yes, before running the above report please check whether the additional actions are already activated (IMG Path)