Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error reading from Archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to get the Archived data of FBL3N. I chose the Data Source 'Archive' and radiobutton 'Archive Information system'. When i executed the report, it gave me an error saying 'Error reading from archive: Info structure not found'. I checked the archive info structure for FI_DOCUMNT and it exists.. And checked the data for arch-info-struc and the data also exists. But still it is throwing error. Please help what might be the problem.

Srini

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution.

The problem was the archive object FI_DOCUMNT has 2 info structures given by SAP - SAP_FI_DOC_DRB1 & SAP_FI_DOC_002. I was using the 1st info structure, which was throwing the error i mentioned.

But when i debugged the program and checked, i realized that the info-structure name was hardcoded as SAP_FI_DOC_002. So, i have activated the 2nd one also, and it worked properly when i selected the radiobutton 'archive information system'.

-Srini