cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locking the SOLAR01 structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team ,

We have created a Business Process Structure in SOLAR01 , now how can we control other team members from deleting some other nodes in the structure ,there is an option in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN under Team members tab "REstrict changes to nodes in project to assigned team members " i checked this box ,but still the nodes are editable by other team members ,

please advice

regards

Harsha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Solution to your question:

Go to SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN -> Scope tab -> Select Lock Business Blueprint Edit Structures or Select Lock Business Blueprint Edit Structures, Change Documents and Administration Tab depending on your requirements.

Save and your problem should be solved.

Kind regards,

Kristof

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kritof,

Well i dont want to lock the structure tab for everyone ,my requirement is suppose i am assigning some team members to ay particulat structure in SOLAR01 ,he should only be able to edit the nodes which he is assigned to ,in other words he should be able to delete some of the other nodes in the strucute which he is not part off

thanks

harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

assign the role " SAP_SOLAR01_DIS" which is for Business Blueprint - display authorizations to the team members and do not give every one of them the authourization "SAP_SOLAR01_ALL Business Blueprint - full authorizations"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this using authorizations. Ask Basis consultants to assign the required authorizations only.

So that user will open this 'Structure' tab only in display tab.

regards,

mahantesh