cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery Item Cannot Delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an inbound delivery with overall status "partially process".

It has 4 line items but the last 3 was completely processed. The first item not processed yet.

We tried to delete the first item because wrong material was entered.

Since the document was partially processed, system do not allow the first item deletion. Everytime we tried it triggers an error message *"The goods movement status (partially or completely processed) does

not allow the item to be deleted."* We also tried reversing the GR to the last 3 items so we can redo the process but stocks in the bin are already replenished.

Would anyone here know a workaround so the system will allow the deletion the first line item inspite the presence of the last 3 that was completely processed?

I thank you in advance for any info you can share.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We also tried reversing the GR to the last 3 items

Can you cancel the GR for certain items of the delivery and for other items not via VL09? I don't think.

What steps have been done already? Do you do putaway before or after GR? From you post I guess you do picking before GR.

In this case first you should reverse putaway (LT0G) and after that trying to delete the item. If GR has done please use VL09 to reverse it.

So, please describe your process and steps you have done already.

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all the inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in VL32N in status Overview tab in Delivery item status ( all items ) whether you can check the status of one item to like not relevant and then try to delete from the inbound delivery.

Kishor