Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help!! Error generating the test frame..

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created a smartfrom and i am trying to fetch data into it. the program is bug free and was activated.

but during execution it popped up this msg..

Error generating the test frame

Message no. FL819

Diagnosis

The system could not generate a syntactically correct test frame for function module /1BCDWB/SF00000166. You therefore cannot test the function module using the test environment. You have probably used an ABAP feature in the interface definition that is not yet supported in the test environment.

The error message is:

"ZCIVILBOQ" must be a flat structure. You cannot use internal tables, strings, references, or structures as components .

System Response

Procedure

Check whether you can change the interface of the function module so that it is possible to generate the test frame. If this is not possible,you will have to write your own utility for testing the function module.

Procedure for System Administration

plzz help..

Edited by: Sumit Nene on Dec 31, 2008 5:30 AM

3 REPLIES 3

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the definition of ZCIVILBOQ- wherever its declared in the smartform.

0 Kudos

the table zcivilboq has already been defined in DDIC. why to define it in th form?

yes but i have created an Internal table IT like zcivilboq in form interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved using using structure as reference type.

thanks all.

SUMIT NENE