cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print shop floor papers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i am facing the problem in printing the shop floor papers. can any one tell me the configuration settings. i have already configure the OPK8 (print control settings). using standard scripts only.

but when i am printing the shop floor papers with Transaction Code CO04N it is printing a single line which is showing after the execution in the CO04

and also client want the .PDF form for all shop floor papers please help me out,

thanks in advance

sbabu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have done all the settings but i am getting the error ""After the next update the order will be printed"" and also i am not getting any spool request.

can any one please help me,

regards,

sbabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

sbabu,

When you try to print using Co02/COR2, you need to make some changes to the order for it to print. It gives that error message because u have not done any changes.This is how standard SAP works while printing thru CO02.

Try doing changes or use CO04N.

-Swapnil

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have followed all the steps mentioned by you for getting production order print through CO02

when i give print from CO02--Functions --print

the following described error is coming

can you help where what went wrong ?

Element GRL_HEADLINE1 window MAIN is not defined for form PSFC_STD_LAYOUT

Message no. TD427

Diagnosis

A text element was entered which is not defined in the specified form window.

System Response

The function was ignored.

Procedure

Please specify a text element defined in the form window. You can determine the names of text elements in form windows using the SAPscript form maintenance transaction

regards,

madhukiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

madhukiran,

This means that the developer has not properly defined Element GRL_HEADLINE1 in window MAIN. This means that the form used has some syntax errors. Please take help from the developer to resolve the issue.

Try and revert back.

Swapnil