cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Management - Correspondence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone worked on Correspondence in Dispute Management. I am trying to build a prototype for my client presentation and using the SAP standard features in Dispute Management.

But when I go to create correspondence in the Dispute Case I am unable to do so. I did all the configuration. Not sure where I am going wrong.

I am trying to create a Correspondence for the Action Definition: Query to Customer.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Raj/

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Missed some configuration in Conditions COnfiguration (Transportable).

the issue got resolved after I did the necessary configuration there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check this....

>

The correspondence is actually sent via SAPconnect. Via Tools->Business Communication->Communication-> SAPconnect, you can use an administration function to monitor the send transactions.

I am giving you an example below.

You create a dispute case in accounting. When you do this, you can enter the data of a contact person, that is, the correspondence recipient. This is then included in the dispute case as an attribute and used for correspondence. In Customizing, you have defined that an automatic notification is to be created and sent to the customer. The communication channel configured for the contact person is used (e-mail, fax, or letter). The correspondence is sent asynchronously as a background job during the night to reduce the effect on system performance.

hope this helps. Pls check and let me know if it did not work.

Rgds

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already gone through this in the SAP Library.

I was more pointing towards how the configuration is done for correspondence. Especially in the IMG node Define and Configure Actions.

When I open a Dispute Case and click on Create Correspondence button I should be able to choose a type of correspondence and send an email or fax or letter to the recipient from a dialog box which in my case is not happening even after configuration. So if you can suggest me how to configure, for example, sending Email with the Correspondence: Query to Customer in a step by step way it would be highly helpful.

Regards,

Raj/