Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI HRXSS_PER_BEGDA dates in Past

former_member24301
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I am opening this thread on behalf of another colleague. She will proceed monitoryng the thread:

We are upgrading to ECC 6.0 and using Employee self service. We have

implemented BADI HRXSS_PER_BEGDA which works fine for setting dates to

the future other then system dates. According to OSS note 947172 this

BADI has to be implemented in order to set dates to the past we have

done so however SAP still sets the begin date to the system or Current

date. Is this BADI working for dates in the past. We are at HRSP

SAPKE60035 stack 6

Thanks

Barbara

Could you please advise Barbara in how to implement the BADI and set the default start date in the past?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcio/Barbara, How did u fix this issue.. We are facing the same problem and we are not sure how to fix this issue..

thanks

zeena

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can you please guide how this issue was fixed for you all.

I am facing similar problem as stated below"

I am facing an issue with the badi HRXSS_PER_BEGDA. I have written some logic in the method of the badi for setting the begda. For bank infotype, when I am creating new record for other bank in personal profile screen then system is not saving the value which is set in the BADI rather it is overwritting with sy-datum in the BEGDA.

I have set the USE CASE A1 and A6 for Main Bank and Other Bank respectively in table V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP.

Thanks,

SHilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u check any old record is there other bank ....if it is there once delete and give again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you look at the note carefully it says to set the effective date in past you need to set the Use case as follows :

Use case for the relevant scenario has to be set to use case starting with A (i.e., use case A1, A2 or A3) Refer to IMG activity Define Active Subtypes and Application Case IMG path: Personnel Management -> Employee Self-Service -> Service-Specific Settings -> Own Data (Maintenance view V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP).

Note that use case A3 is only recommended to be used for scenario Family Member/Dependents (IT0021) subtype Child, not for other scenario/subtype

Hope it helps.

Shikhil

former_member24301
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I believe this part they went fine, their difficulty is implementing the BADI, as well the test cases...