cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Item Category TA TAG cannot be invoiced with billing type F2".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have a problem with the billing, the error message is "Item Category TA TAG cannot be invoiced with billing type F2".

I have checked the configuration:

1. in Maintain Item Categories for TAG item, in the subscreen Business Data: item type is B (Text Item) and in Bill of Material/configuration subscreen, the config strategy is 01 (Sales Order Strategy)

2. in transaction code:VTFA: copying control: Sales document to billing document, there is no TAG item.

Info: TAG = Generic Article

Question:

Do I need to add TAG in the copying control but according to the item category TAG is Text Item only? If do, could somebody provide me the detail step? If I add the TAG item, is there any impact on the billing?

Thanks a lot in advance for sharing the knowledge.

Cheers,

2tea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain item category in copy control also to properly flow it from sales order to billing document.

If you donu2019t provide that in copy control this error will come.

If you want to maintain text then you can use text determination procedure also for that.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you please let me know the step or procedure if I want to maintain text and use text determination procedure as you mentioned before?

Sorry if bother you again.

Kind Regards,

2tea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode VOTXN and select for which document you want text determination procedure.

You can go and maintain text determination procedure.

And when you go to particular document (VA01, VL01N, VF01) you can maintain your text.

That text will be carried forward to next document if customizing is perfect.

I just gave you the over view of the procedure rest you can do it as it is a simple process.

If still you have any doubt then you can tell us

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

According to the standard setting for the item category TAG, the fields Billing Relevance is Not Maintained, so this item category is not relevant for Billing.

Now if you want to make it Billing relevance, maintain the suitable relevance like B or C, which is order related billing and try. Press f4 to see the available relevance's.

Moreover, i can see the copy controls from OR to F2 in VTFA.. So if you make the item category as billing relevance then you should be able to bill it.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.