cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Generic Delta fields in LTAK and LTAP tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to extract the data from LTAK and LTAP tables . As per my knowledge , there is no standard datasource for them in BW to extract the data .

Im planning to create a custom datasource .

1) Should i create a view on top of these two tables (or) should i directly create the datasource on each

of the table .

2) If i create the one generic datasource on LTAK and one generic datasource on LTAP , then what are

the generic delta enabled fields in the LTAK and LTAP tables .

Please let me know

Regards

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks alot for your replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These two tables are WM transfer order header and Transfer order item and it has almost similar fields,

So if you want both header and item data in to one Data target better to create one view(instead of two data sources) in source system then based on that u can create Generic DS.

Hope it may help.

Regards,

satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

As these are two tables..

U can create a Generic Data Source on these tables..no need to create any views..

Generic Data Sources can be created on these tables....replicate them then to BW side and build ur modelling in BW..

This contains the document for Generic Extraction..This clears all ur doubts reg that...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/84bf4d68-0601-0010-13b5-b06...

EDATU – Date of Pick Confirmation (First Step) as Delta - Specific Field in LTAP

QDATU is also delta enabled...

Hope this helps u..

Best Regards,

VVenkat..

Edited by: Venkata Narayana Jakkampudi on Jan 16, 2009 8:02 PM

Edited by: Venkata Narayana Jakkampudi on Jan 16, 2009 8:04 PM