cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection with license server failed [Message 60070-15]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we just re-format the SAPSERVER and reinstalled all needed for SAB1. The license for it is working perfeclty fine. When we are opening the application it was able to open it and was able to assigned or put a check mark to the license check box and other add-ons. in short it was working fine in the server.

Now, we are trying to connect from the client (workstation) to the server and its giving us the error message of:

Connection with license server failed [Message 60070-15]

Regards,

IAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ladislav_meszaros
Contributor

Hi Ian,

1. Please check if the ports 30000 and 30001 is not blocking

2. Check if have any kind of anti-virus run

3. Please remove and re-install the server tools again.

4a. Go to the folder 'C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\ServerTools\License' (check in the security properties, if the current user has Full Controller to the folder (Right click > Security > Permissions)

b. In the folder 'C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\ServerTools\License' check the file "NT_Naming_Service.exe", Right click > Security > Permissions > and check if you have full control in this file.

5. Please check if the SQL services and SBO Licenses Server is running automatically

Please also try to switch of all add-ons to see if the add-ons effect the system.

Also please test to disconnect the firewall and check if the connection is done successfully if this is the case please create an exception for the SAP Business One Client.

hope it helps,

Regards,

Ladislav

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ladislav,

Thanks for the reply. It resolved the problem. 😃

Regards,

IAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

we have probably same problem. We just upgraded from 2007A SP01 PL07 to SB1 8.8 PL10. But before upgrade everything with license server is working properly. Do you have some suggestions?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member351802
Discoverer

Hello,

I met the same issue for users who trying to connect through vpn,What the issue can be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For the Answers:

in my case ,

that the 5th point is the problem.

5. Please check if the SQL services and SBO Licenses Server is running automatically  

that above services are Stopped unfortunately.

Now i Restarted that services.,

now it ill working fine.\

thanks A Lot friends

Re:

Hemanathan.G

0 Kudos

Hello,

I met the same issue.

I turn off firewall and re-install server tools and it's working.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards