cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source system Creation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

RFC connection for Bw3.5 to R3 4.7. Long back It was working fine.but Out network team installed the firewall after that RFC connection is not working so I deleted the source system in RSA1 using the function model u201CRSAP_BIW_DISCONNECTu201D

Then again I configure the SAP R/3 source system in RSA1 is giving an erroru201D

I have checked the connection in SM59. The connection is ok. Even the remote login is working fine. But when i login into Bw 3.5 and then go to RSA1 > Source system> create the source system connection it is giving that error.

Please suggest what to do.

Error:

Error in source system INTER603

Message no. RSAR502

Diagnosis

With Remote Function Call to system INTER603 error Screen output without connection to user. Occurred.

Procedure

Remove the cause of the error.

Thanks and Regards

MMSK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP note 184586, We need to open the system as well as client of the target system.

Suppose you are creating a source system in SAP system A (Client 010) for SAP System B (Client 010). You need to make system modifiable in SAP system B and open 010 client in B system.

Thanks,

Sourav Misra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the solution provided by Revali does not work,then check with which user does the RFC exists.

The user for the RFC must be a system user.

Few days back,I got the same error and the issue was that the user with which the RFC existed was a dialog user,we changed it to system user and it worked fine

Let me know of any issues

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva Kumar,

Is this a production server. Then please check this SAP Note 973555.

Mahesh C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

I had the same issue.

Thanks for the note. I did change the system change option to automatic changes and repository objects to allowed and I don't see the error any more.

Now I can connect the source system to my BI system.

Thanks again,

Ravali