Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The question about processing the payroll on PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all !

Please help me solve my problem.

My departments have a case is calculated payroll . So my question is How to select employee from the departments on PCR to calculate payroll .

Thanks all for anwers

Huyen Nguyen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please be little Brief

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nachiappan mv!

My problem is : Each department has its own way of salary in my company.

The question is If PCR is used to calculate payroll how to get a list of employees in each department?

Thanks and best regards,

Huyen Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the simulationPC00_MXX_CALC_SIMU - Simulation to check the reults for a particular payroll area.

XX--Country molga

but if you want to check processed results PC_PAYRESULT ,use the F4 help to slect the Personnel area ,subarea ,payroll area....etc.

Remuneration statements-->PC00_MXX_CEDT -

Program for payments and deductions-->RPLPAY00 using the tcode SE38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nachiappan mv!

May be you don't understand my question. I want to ask about how to do that by PCR.

If PCR is used to calculate payroll how to get a list of employees in each department?

Thanks and best regards,

Huyen Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huyen Nguyen,

it depend upon how you call the rule in Schema. just check the third parameter for the rule.

if you are writting the third parameter as blank then the rule will be processed based on the EE Subgroup Grouping(in turn the departments)..

if you are writting the rule with third parameter as NOAB then rule will be processed independent of EE subgroup grouping.

Regards,

Umesh Chaudhari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh Chaudhari,

Thank for you answer, but can you show me :

How to get a list of employees that have Contact Type = 'Z' () Form table PA0016 (IT Contact Elements) by PCR.

or

How to get a list of employees that have EE subgroup grouping = 'A' Form table PA0001 (IT Organizational Assignment) by PCR.

My wish is I want to list employees with the specific filter by PCR.

Regards,

Huyen Nguyen

Edited by: Huyen Nguyen on Feb 13, 2009 4:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huyen Nguyen,

Check the standard sub schema TC00. check the line number 60

i.e. MOD TMOD GEN

After this check the rule TMOD there in the hierarchical way you check for the ESG Grouping by mentioning 1 , 2 or 3.

So what ever you write under subtree 1 those lines will only be processed for the ESG Grouping 1.

This is how you differentiate different employees and do the processing for the same.

you can also use the decision operations like OUTWPPLANT. for differentiating the employees

Regards,

Umesh Chaudhari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh Chaudhari,

Your answer is helful, and how about this question "How to get a list of employees that have Contact Type = 'Z' Form table PA0016 (IT Contact Elements) by PCR."

My client have case is each Contact Type have different to caculate about personel income tax.

I know that I bother you but you can answer me not.

Thanks for your support,

Huyen Nguyen

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Huyen :

To get ESG grouping, use decision operation OUTWPABART . If you want to get value from PA0016, you might have to write custom operation as I don't think this infotype is part of wpbp.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teb Dinh !

Thanks for your answer, I don't know that we can write custom operation.

Can you help me document or show me how to write custom operation.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Huyen Nguyen

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Huyen :

First, try to see if ESG grouping in IT0001 can be used to group ee with same tax calculation method

instead of 'Contract Type' in PA0016 if possible. If yes, you can use OUTWPABART operation in your rule to have different tax calculation method based on this.

If this is not possible, see if you can convert 'Contract Type' to only use numeric values instead of characters. This way, you can just write a rule to retrieve value of 'Contract Type' and put in NUM as below (instead of having to create custom operation) :

ZTD1 Personnel Calculation Rule ZTD1

" *

" ****

TABLEP0016 Read table fields

NUM=BCTTYP Set

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teb Dinh !

Thanks for your answers. I thinks you have good knowlege about SAP-HR and PCR.

Thanks you so much ,

Huyen Nguyen

Edited by: Huyen Nguyen on Feb 18, 2009 4:16 AM

Answers (0)