Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common Table required for Shipment and Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

What is the Table where I can give input as Shipment Number and get all the deliveries for that Shipment.

Thanks,

Prasad.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

YOU CAN GET IT FROM TABLE VTTP by giving input as shipment no. u will get delivery no. from this table and then from table LIPS by using this delivey no. u can get all delivery details.

and in addition to that u can also refer link: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e944e133-0b01-0010-caa2-be2cb240...

regards

rahul

Edited by: RAHUL SHARMA on Feb 20, 2009 8:11 AM

9 REPLIES 9

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table - VTTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

Thanks for your early reply.

Gautham, in the same way can you tell me For a given Delivery can I get all the Transfer Orders in it from LTAP table or is there any other Table.

Thanks,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I made a program seems the same to your requirement. Yes, LTAP is connection between delivery and transfer order. LTAP-vlenr is the TO Number and LTAP-VBELN is the Delivery Number.

Regards,

Mon Magallanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes u can get it by table LTAP for a given delivey

regards

rahul

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yse, you can use that table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

YOU CAN GET IT FROM TABLE VTTP by giving input as shipment no. u will get delivery no. from this table and then from table LIPS by using this delivey no. u can get all delivery details.

and in addition to that u can also refer link: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e944e133-0b01-0010-caa2-be2cb240...

regards

rahul

Edited by: RAHUL SHARMA on Feb 20, 2009 8:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

VTTK - HEader Data

VTTP - Item Data

Regards,

Mon Magallanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,