Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error AFAB : account xxxx cannot directly posted to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

can you help me please?

I have created several assets with transaction AS91 ( date capitalized 31-12-2008, for begin depreciation on January-2009).

I have used this transaction because this assets already have got depreciation of previous years ( they came the other company than has been fused with ours).

When I have run the transaction AFAB on January-2009, it shows the error: 'Account 21200000 in company code 45 cannot be directly posted to'.

The account '21200000' is the balance sheet accounts ( acquisition:acquis. and production cost (AO90)).

I have tried to modify this account in FS00 , the field 'Alternative account no' for to put it to white. but then the afab show other error

'the account 21200000 is not account asociated'

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Del,

In TCode FS00, goto the account 21200000 in your company code.

In the "Create/Bank/Interest" tab uncheck the check box "Post Automatically only" check box.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Sreekanth....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

This account already is uncheck the "Post Automatically only" check box.

I have a Doubt. does it correct use the transaction as91 for this . ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The account is a reconciliation account? If yes do this:

Enter transaction OAMK, select the desired company and check the account number you are trying to use.

The account have to be marked as A - Asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have run the transaction OAMK, and I post the account with the field

'Recon account for acct type' = blanck, and it already has worked.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have run the transaction OAMK, and I post the account with the field

'Recon account for acct type' = blanck, and it already has worked.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is same for me but not for asset, Its vendor. Pl suggest TC for vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

go to fs00 and check whether you have clicked post automatocally only if it is clicked deselect that check box......

And you said now those assets are there in other company code have you transfered the assets to another company code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

i think you might be using the gl accounts which you have clicked post automatically only for the account which you have maintained in vandor master i.e recon account.......