cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred in derivation rule

0 Kudos

Dear All,

After saving the billing document, & it is not realesed to A/c. Document.My client came across the following error;

Error occurred in derivation rule. See long text

Message no. K/111

CO-PA Characteristic Derivation

Diagnosis

Step 0031 Category --> Item Category Dummy

No entry in a derivation rule was found for the specified source fields.

The derivation rule was set up so that an error message appears when this happens.

The required derivation rule entry would need the following source fields:

Customer

Procedure

Create an entry in a derivation rule for these source field values. Make sure that entries exist for all the valid source field values. If the derivation should not always be carried out, you can also define a derivation rule so that no error message appears if a derivation rule entry does not exist.

Maintain entries

Maintain derivation strategy

Waiting for the response.

Thanks & Regards,

SPT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

the error seems that you have not maintained the derivation rule. you shoud take the help of FICO Consultant.For maintenence of Derivation rule go to KEDE. Before that you have to maintain the charecteristics in t. code. KED1 provided the attributes exist for your operating Concern.

thanks

Sushant

0 Kudos

Dear Sushant Krishen,

Thanks for Very good Solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

while saving SO i too faced the same error"error in derivation rule" some how i saved the SO.

NOw i want to know, where i will face nest error in further while processing the same document.

TVS

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every Material code has profit center and that need to be assigned in T code- KEDR.

If you do not have idea pls take help of FICO consultant and ask him assigned all profit center in cofig.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check value fields assigned to each condition types and take a help of FICO consultant.

Use this link to understand what configuration steps need to be taken accross.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/7a/4c38e14a0111d1894c0000e829fbbd/content.htm

Thanks,

Swamy H P